Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 34,277
These are paid reviews and shouldn't be shared. One who has ordered on flipkart, paid online doesn't know to read message.
What a joke 😃 🤣
Might be paid but such things or worst things are happening with Flipkart, one of my return was never updated and had to follow with then for a month, delivery guy came and silently returned my item once I shared the CCTV footage

As part of New Year resolution ordered books to read from both Flipkart and Amazon where 1 book which I ordered from Flipkart was Anand Ranganathan's Hindus in Hindu Rashtra Hardcover

However when I received the book I received the paperback edition of the book and even worse it seems like this is a pirated version of the book as everything including the print and cover image is of very low quality like those you find in roadside books. Have initiated a return of the same now

Another thing that I noticed later was that I didnt receive the bill so when I tried to download the bill from app couldnt find how to download it when I tried contacting Customer Care to ask for the invoice they said since I initiated return I wont get any invoice now.

This is absolutely dreadful behaviour first they send a wrong and possibly pirated version of the book now when I ask them for the invoice I am outrightly being denied the invoice of a product that was sent to me.

AYMuhFU.jpg

z9REa32.png

As part of New Year resolution ordered books to read from both Flipkart and Amazon where 1 book which I ordered from Flipkart was Anand Ranganathan's Hindus in Hindu Rashtra Hardcover

However when I received the book I received the paperback edition of the book and even worse it seems like this is a pirated version of the book as everything including the print and cover image is of very low quality like those you find in roadside books. Have initiated a return of the same now

Another thing that I noticed later was that I didnt receive the bill so when I tried to download the bill from app couldnt find how to download it when I tried contacting Customer Care to ask for the invoice they said since I initiated return I wont get any invoice now.

This is absolutely dreadful behaviour first they send a wrong and possibly pirated version of the book now when I ask them for the invoice I am outrightly being denied the invoice of a product that was sent to me.

AYMuhFU.jpg

z9REa32.png
Most books on Flipkart are pirated copies to get original copies you've to prefer Amazon or Book stores.

Walmart-owned Flipkart will let go of 1,000 employees, which represents around 5 percent of its total workforce, as part of its annual performance review exercise, people aware of the developments told Moneycontrol.

Ordered Samsung F15 5G, product shipped from my city only, Today morning they mentioned delivery before 11pm, product received @ nearest hub @ morning 7am itself, but evening they changed delivery on Monday😔

They mentioned tempered glass & charger after Monday, but received on today 😅

Yesterday received my product @ 8pm,

I had registered request for exchange my Samsung F23 5G, exchange value Rs.5200,

For exchange process take 10 to 15 minutes, first they asked to connect my old phone (f23) to wifi, after they install one app, they done 6 to 8 tests & taken above 10 snapshots, after they asked old mobile outter box, i don't having box, they told sir I had submitted pass button for all tests,

If i had pressed fail button for outter box means exchange value reduced to Rs.700 to Rs.800,after he asked sir u can give any samsung box or give ur new mobile box, i had declined to given new box, after he called his office, they told Rs.350 charged for box, we will arranged the box, just taken new mobile outter box in zoom mode

Yesterday received my product @ 8pm,

I had registered request for exchange my Samsung F23 5G, exchange value Rs.5200,

For exchange process take 10 to 15 minutes, first they asked to connect my old phone (f23) to wifi, after they install one app, they done 6 to 8 tests & taken above 10 snapshots, after they asked old mobile outter box, i don't having box, they told sir I had submitted pass button for all tests,

If i had pressed fail button for outter box means exchange value reduced to Rs.700 to Rs.800,after he asked sir u can give any samsung box or give ur new mobile box, i had declined to given new box, after he called his office, they told Rs.350 charged for box, we will arranged the box, just taken new mobile outter box in zoom mode
Box and charger are not mandatory as far as I know. The quoted value is for only the phone.

Box and charger are not mandatory as far as I know. The quoted value is for only the phone.

Bro, in their app, it's asking, By the way flipkart executive given my exchange phone, i also saw, after only he calling his office

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock