Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 33,832
I am done with Flipkart. Items out of stock, followed by long delivery times of 2 weeks when it eventually comes back in stock. Then items get cancelled midway 1 week after placing order.

Thanks to reliance digital i was able to get the same product (Moto edge 30) in just 3 hours

I am using Flipkart for grocery too now, once in a month they give card offer and prices are reasonable during that time, I have done price comparison with DMART also both are almost equal and delivery is also on time(Bengaluru)

Tried grocery quick delivery also few times works fine(only one time I had delivery delay)

I am using Flipkart for grocery too now, once in a month they give card offer and prices are reasonable during that time, I have done price comparison with DMART also both are almost equal and delivery is also on time(Bengaluru)

Tried grocery quick delivery also few times works fine(only one time I had delivery delay)
Flipkart Grocery is also bad here. Prices are good though.

Surprisingly Flipkart Quick works fine, 30 mins delivery but the item price is MRP only

• The delivery agent is required to ask the receiver for their consent and open the box for inspection.
  • The complaint was dismissed as the father's fault by a customer service executive.
  • There is no official statement by Flipkart detailing any compensation or disciplinary action as of yet.
oiNnfmu.jpg

• The delivery agent is required to ask the receiver for their consent and open the box for inspection.
  • The complaint was dismissed as the father's fault by a customer service executive.
  • There is no official statement by Flipkart detailing any compensation or disciplinary action as of yet.
oiNnfmu.jpg

Yes, many times delivery executive won't ask for opening the box for inspection. I recently received iPhone and had to ask to open and inspection.

oiNnfmu.jpg

I think it may not flipkart but during middle of transportation where third party vendor operator must be doing such fraudulent activity.

Best of option would be to opt for COD or use credit card.One can always refuse to pay cash during time of delivery or block payment from credit card..

Kindly let us know if opting for above wont will be in trouble

I have made my last purchase ever from Flipkart. I ordered groceries. They took 2 days because of unavailability of slot. Now it is not even shipped. Sadly I was low on cash and made this a prepaid order. I am gonna take it this time with delay and totally stop buying from them. Problem is I don't know how Tata Neu rewards and JioMart lacks variety of items. There is no alternative here.

I have made my last purchase ever from Flipkart. I ordered groceries. They took 2 days because of unavailability of slot. Now it is not even shipped. Sadly I was low on cash and made this a prepaid order. I am gonna take it this time with delay and totally stop buying from them. Problem is I don't know how Tata Neu rewards and JioMart lacks variety of items. There is no alternative here.
Flipkart grocery never shows shipped status it always come directly.

1-2 days of delay on Flipkart grocery is common but from me last few orders were on time. For delivery reliability Big Basket is best. Although Flipkart grocery offers cheapest prices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock