Discussion Amazon User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter kumarvishwas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 11,630
As per my experience with them, delivery issues like false delivery is taken seriously and refund is easily issued unless there is suspicious activity/ history with your Amazon account. Write a proper email explaining the issue to them. cc contact history is stored with them so they can verify that you were asked to reach out to them at a later date.
Having live chat support proof bro, but if I had send email to grievance team surely severe taken action for delivery executive, that's why not send email☹️

Having live chat support proof bro, but if I had send email to grievance team surely severe taken action for delivery executive, that's why not send email☹️
Don't feel sorry for him bro, he has scammed you and Amazon both. Who knows how many more people will suffer if he continues to do that

Don't feel sorry for him bro, he has scammed you and Amazon both. Who knows how many more people will suffer if he continues to do that
Bro, I had send email to [email protected], [email protected]

Just now received calls (+912268910001) from Amazon team, finally they accept to refund the amount, thanks @Abhinav bro 🙂

Received email confirmation also 😉

Hello

This is Subham with the Amazon Executive Relations team.

Regrettably, our delivery partner couldn’t meet our high standards in this instance. I'm sorry for the experience you had. I'm working with the local delivery station on a full investigation for the experience you had. While I can't share any details, I can assure you that we take these matters very seriously and that this matter has been addressed internally and appropriately.

Also for Mr. Mop 360 Rotating Magic Microfiber Spin Mop Refill for Floor Cleaning, I have initiated a refund for ₹349.00 and the amount will be credited to your original payment method.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter, and hope you have a great day.

We appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today

Warmest regards,
Subham
Amazon.in

Back
Top Bottom