Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 34,451
3 consecutive orders in Flipkart delayed. First one delayed by a week and after reordering another one, that also got delayed. Like 15 days for one order. Cancelled both and ordered via Amazon though it was costly.

Ordered another product via Flipkart. Again delayed by 2 days. This time atleast delivered. No apology or no compensation. They don't even care. They simply keep changing the delivery date.

Got my groceries delivered. Still this is my final order from Flipkart. Had too many negative experience with them.

Last month i ordered Bangles for my sister to her address no option of cash on delivery so I ordered with pay later service but on the delivery date Flipkart silently showed delivered i also think Flipkart delivered to sister's address on the next day my sister called me about not delivered matter i also astonished how it happened after that I complained through help option but nothing happened after 2consecutive complaint I fed up also Flipkart customar care forced me that I received the order n if not received that also nothing to happen .... What can i do now I have paid the order money but I m not received the good now I m confused next time can I order the pay later service 🥺 please someone help

Last month i ordered Bangles for my sister to her address no option of cash on delivery so I ordered with pay later service but on the delivery date Flipkart silently showed delivered i also think Flipkart delivered to sister's address on the next day my sister called me about not delivered matter i also astonished how it happened after that I complained through help option but nothing happened after 2consecutive complaint I fed up also Flipkart customar care forced me that I received the order n if not received that also nothing to happen .... What can i do now I have paid the order money but I m not received the good now I m confused next time can I order the pay later service 🥺 please someone help
Check with your neighbours. Also check with Customer care, if they delivered to your sister or someone else.

No nothing happened i at first enquiry about the product but nothing happened also it's strange that no delivery message was sent to registered mobile number for delivery this is 1st time I faced also money is not matter for me because it's not a big amount but they cheat me I am also a good customer of Flipkart i think so because pay later n credit limit is above 50k i also used emi option till now but after this I hesitate about future order

1-2 days of delay on Flipkart grocery is common but from me last few orders were on time. For delivery reliability Big Basket is best. Although Flipkart grocery offers cheapest prices.
For me Flipkart grocery normally takes 4 days

Wow! Such an incompetent company this is... I had pre-ordered Moto Edge 40, like 2 weeks back, they have given today as the delivery date. However, the product didn't even shipped until today morning, and it was delayed by two days.. I mean how exactly does a delivery of a product takes three days to be delivered within Bangalore. I stay like 15km from their main Whitefield hub. Its just rediculous...

Hopefully, these brands who are exclusive, starts selling on Amazon, otherwise its going to be huge loss for them once the customer experience these kinds of issues with it.

Flipkart is really weird sometimes they delivers within 2 days from a hub which is 500+ km away but takes a week from a hub within a city.

Wow! Such an incompetent company this is... I had pre-ordered Moto Edge 40, like 2 weeks back, they have given today as the delivery date. However, the product didn't even shipped until today morning, and it was delayed by two days.. I mean how exactly does a delivery of a product takes three days to be delivered within Bangalore. I stay like 15km from their main Whitefield hub. Its just rediculous...

Hopefully, these brands who are exclusive, starts selling on Amazon, otherwise its going to be huge loss for them once the customer experience these kinds of issues with it.
My friend also pre-ordered it. He received it on 10th June.

Flipkart has been a nightmare during their Big Billion Days sales.

s2J0vWR.png

e44b0bg.png

Source - X

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock