Discussion Amazon User & Delivery Experiences

i4VbQB5.jpg

Dd2XOcL.jpg

Amazon using boxes as advertisement space?
Brilliant idea, i must say
Must be an Indian behind this idea 😂

Oh yeah!! I also got one of those. At first thought it was someone else's package 😂😂. If it's helping them in giving us lower prices then well & good otherwise I prefer regular boxes, no ads on my doorstep please when already paying 1,499 per year.

Today I bought Ashirvad Multigrain atta 5kg pack and after delivery I found that there is a tiny cut mark on pack from which atta is coming out. Took the snap and choose for returned. Though the item is non returnable still amazon refund 290 and informed they will not pick up the pack.
Here is picture attached for your reference
4LeiC8n.jpg

Qosxr7A.jpg
U7n7gDl.jpg

VSmTJbc.jpg

Thanks Amazon for the prompt service and always customer friendly behaviour

Last edited:
Today I bought Ashirvad Multigrain atta 5kg pack and after delivery I found that there is a tiny cut mark on pack from which atta is coming out. Took the snap and choose for returned. Though the item is non returnable still amazon refund 290 and informed they will not pick up the pack.
Here is picture attached for your reference
4LeiC8n.jpg

Qosxr7A.jpg
U7n7gDl.jpg

VSmTJbc.jpg

Thanks Amazon for the prompt service and always customer friendly behaviour
ITC should work on improving quality of packing of atta.It gets teared so easily if one holds with one hand near the edges or if fingers gets pressed against the pack.Has happened to me several times.

Earlier they were shipping another one but now a days they are issuing refund

Today I had a terrible experience with Amazon, thanks to new ATS courier guy assigned to my locality.

So I had pickup (return) scheduled in apparel category. The courier guy didn't showed up whole day and at around 6:30 pm he called me, I asked whether he is at my location and surprisingly he gave an excuse that he is far from my location and he needs my personal mobile number so he can call me and pickup the package. I said Amazon discourages customers from sharing their personal contact details and have this secure contact method that routes through their system. He still insisted but I kept denying, then he said I will try calling you with the app when I reach there but if you don't pick my call, I will have to reject the return. I said why would I not pickup your call? He said okay and disconnected the call. He was even asking things like why I am returning the product, I explained him with the same reason that I given while placing the return request on the app.

After one hour, at around 7:30 pm, he rejected the return without calling me or visiting my place. I wasn't surprised though considering his behavior on the call.

I immediately called the customer service team of Amazon India through the app, and explained them the whole issue in detail. The customer support associate was understanding and said he has rescheduled my pickup and it should get picked up without any verifications by the courier agent and he has also escalated the case to the NOC team for further investigation. Let's see what happens next! 👀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock