Discussion Amazon User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter kumarvishwas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 11,445
Okay. Ask cc what exactly is the reason for package being undeliverable, they can check the notes updated by shipping team and tell if it was damaged in transport or wrong pin code, address details, etc.

Preferably, write a detailed DM to Amazon support on Twitter mentioning that all your 8 orders shipped by ATS have been returned with same reason without attempting the delivery even once.

Seems like not delivering the packages is slowly coming a prevelent issue on Amazon. I had two different packages that are being cancelled automatically that way in the last 5 days alone. And there was one more order that was partially delivered and rest was lost itseems they never cancelled or refunded until I had to check and cancel myself.. Not a good practice at all. It should be more transparent.

And today I got a mail saying delivery person wasn't able to deliver the package even though they didn't even try to Deliver the same as one of the other package was delivered successful in the same order.

Seems like not delivering the packages is slowly coming a prevelent issue on Amazon. I had two different packages that are being cancelled automatically that way in the last 5 days alone. And there was one more order that was partially delivered and rest was lost itseems they never cancelled or refunded until I had to check and cancel myself.. Not a good practice at all. It should be more transparent.

And today I got a mail saying delivery person wasn't able to deliver the package even though they didn't even try to Deliver the same as one of the other package was delivered successful in the same order.
Are you from Rajasthan? Because orders are being delayed/cancelled in some areas of Rajasthan due to heavy rains and localised flooding

Are you from Rajasthan? Because orders are being delayed/cancelled in some areas of Rajasthan due to heavy rains and localised flooding
No.. Some are cancelled in Bengaluru and some at my native place near Tirupati.

I had ordered this ordered this product @ Rs.349

Limited-time deal: Mr. Mop 360 Rotating Magic Microfiber Spin Mop Refill for Floor Cleaning, Mob Refiller, Mop Cloth & Mop Head Replacement Accessories, Mop Refills Only (Pack of 2) https://amzn.in/d/5MRh8fj

Ordrer on 03/08/2024, Delivered on 04/08/2024, but I'm not receive this, when Contact amazon team through live support, they told it's delivered unable to provide refund/replacement due to return policy expired.

I had already Contact them on 7th August, they told me contact on 12th August, when Contact on 12th August, they told it's delivered, I had asked where it's delivered, on that day I had having ip camera footage & in my apartment no one allowed after 10 pm, status showing after 11pm it's delivered, this's first facing missing order in amazon

I had ordered this ordered this product @ Rs.349

Limited-time deal: Mr. Mop 360 Rotating Magic Microfiber Spin Mop Refill for Floor Cleaning, Mob Refiller, Mop Cloth & Mop Head Replacement Accessories, Mop Refills Only (Pack of 2) Amazon.in

Ordrer on 03/08/2024, Delivered on 04/08/2024, but I'm not receive this, when Contact amazon team through live support, they told it's delivered unable to provide refund/replacement due to return policy expired.

I had already Contact them on 7th August, they told me contact on 12th August, when Contact on 12th August, they told it's delivered, I had asked where it's delivered, on that day I had having ip camera footage & in my apartment no one allowed after 10 pm, status showing after 11pm it's delivered, this's first facing missing order in amazon
As per my experience with them, delivery issues like false delivery is taken seriously and refund is easily issued unless there is suspicious activity/ history with your Amazon account. Write a proper email explaining the issue to them. cc contact history is stored with them so they can verify that you were asked to reach out to them at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom