Discussion Amazon User & Delivery Experiences

At least half of what he is saying is true. If outer box gets damaged they sometimes replace it to protect the item (a different cartoon will be provided with a message on it that the original box was replaced due to damage in transit), or if they found item is missing or damaged they return the order directly without delivering and issue refund.
True, dat. I ordered some toothpaste. It reached until the nearest station. But the box was damaged. So, they sent it back.

Amazon needs to come forward and defend these individuals who are getting maligned for no reason.

Since amazon launched pharmacy i bought 2 times earlier...since last few weeks it's rediculose..yesterday placed order 3 times with prescription and 3 times without..3 times doctor called me and approved prescription..as soon as call ended within few minutes orders got cancelled... contacted CC...they had no idea y it was cancelled...finally they raised a complaint..that's all after an hour ordered again...again cancelled after docters confirmation..
Pathetic service from Amazon pharmacy

These days Amazon is damn slow for delivering most of the items. Only few products at selected location are getting 1/2 day delivery.

These days Amazon is damn slow for delivering most of the items. Only few products at selected location are getting 1/2 day delivery.
In our area it's reverse. Amazon delivered so fast during last sale. It's just unbelievable. Package supposed to be delivered within 7 days. Came in 2. Than also from far away location.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock