Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 33,865
Believe It or not but it's truth!! A lot of people in India are crazy for having sn iphone.
I agree.But great marketing move from Apple over last 2-3 years to bring down the price of I phones to near about affordable level.I mean they are now in same range as premier Android phones from say One Plus.

iPhone in such packaging? Strange!!!
Yes. They have delivered all the Flipkart Big Billion Days iPhone 12/12 mini orders in such packaging.

You can search YouTube videos for the same unboxing by others to get confirmation on the packaging.

Source

Source

Source

The phone should have delivered on open box condition.
Open box delivery means the box seal will be opened in front of the customer by the delivery boy.

But worth mentioning, open box delivery is so far mostly available for big cities only so not everyone can opt for open box delivery.

Also no phone box open like this they are completely packed and tape is around it.
You have misunderstood it bro. Open box delivery box also come with full sealed packaging. The tape and stickers are intact in them. It is just that the delivery boy will open it himself and check the product before handing over to the customer.

Please go through multiple open box deliveries videos from Flipkart on YouTube to confirm what I am saying.

Seems to be fake .. the way they opening the box it's clearly showing its 2nd time opening 🤣
No bro, it isn't looking like a fake unboxing to me. I have seen multiple unboxings and everyone has got their products in such a poor packaging.

I agree Flipkart has done a terrible job with the packaging during the BBD sales. May be due to the costs they were selling iPhones for, they tried to save costs on the packaging. Just a wild guess.

I agree.But great marketing move from Apple over last 2-3 years to bring down the price of I phones to near about affordable level.I mean they are now in same range as premier Android phones from say One Plus.
Actually this is possible only after they started manufacturing in India that's the only way to reduce pricing. After I totally believe they'll sooner sell iPhone more cheaper as compared to other countries because here in India they can sell to mass population just in one sale.
Finger crossed 🤞☺️

Last edited:
Update on the above issue:

Flipkart reportedly accepted the mistake.

Flipkart has also cancelled the order and initiated the refund for the order. The customer has reportedly received the money in his bank account.

Update on the above issue:

Flipkart reportedly accepted the mistake.

Flipkart has also cancelled the order and initiated the refund for the order. The customer has reportedly received the money in his bank account.

Come on Flipkart, what kind of accepting mistake is this. No compensation to the poor customer whose money was with you for these days. There are so many such stories and keep getting repeated.

Come on Flipkart, what kind of accepting mistake is this. No compensation to the poor customer whose money was with you for these days. There are so many such stories and keep getting repeated.
A proper compensation is always required for these errors. Imagine the anxiety he went through. We all know that the seller would be fined. Why not offer half the money to the customer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock