Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 33,849
I am also seeing lot of delayed or cancelled order from Amazon.

And flipkart is hopeless, all items are not deliverable to my location pin code which is major location in Hyderabad where Amazon offers same day delivery on few items and all other grocery platforms offer 30 minutes delivery. Not sure where Flipkart is heading to.
Yes correct. same with Amazon from past one month almost
One replacement order never came, Delievery agent put wrong reason that No contact,
Called CC, they proimised but now the order shows returned to the seller

Happend with two other orders for Headphone and mobile Phone.
Was out for delivery but never delivered, and no update on Tracking

Serious Logistics issues with both Gaints... ( and there is no sale going On as of now)

For me earlier when Grocery used to come from the Mumbai hub it used to delay but since it has opened its hub here it always arrives within 2 days. But the problem is that inventory(variety) has reduced a lot which removes one of the purposes of shopping grocery online.

Yes correct. same with Amazon from past one month almost
One replacement order never came, Delievery agent put wrong reason that No contact,
Called CC, they proimised but now the order shows returned to the seller

Happend with two other orders for Headphone and mobile Phone.
Was out for delivery but never delivered, and no update on Tracking

Serious Logistics issues with both Gaints... ( and there is no sale going On as of now)
I think it always depends on the local hub for me Amazon has not delayed a single delivery in the last 3-4 years.

I think it always depends on the local hub for me Amazon has not delayed a single delivery in the last 3-4 years.
It rarely happend before, except past one month
some order use to come same day by night, If I order in morning
I live in HSR which is one of major areas in Bangalore

Amazon has 100% track records with ATS for my pincode, except for one time when it was shipped through Delhivery. Its too good actually.

On the other hand, Flipkart has been inconsistent for the last 10 deliveries, by either being late or cancelling without any consultation with me. Even for groceries, it is extremely late. Today, the expected delivery date stands at 14th July. Who would in their right mind would opt for grocery to be delivered with 7 days of wait time with a chance that it may get delayed further or cancelled?

Same with me , not the first time with Flipkart
Ordered USB c HUB on 27th Jun, Shipped 29th Jun, was supposed to be delievered on 6th Jul, 7th Jul gone, no update
Package already was in Bangalore on 4th Jul

Grocery orderss are worst, they show delivery alwasy after 2-3 day if ordered, but never arrives in 5-6 days also in 90 percent of the cases
3xf5ezr.png

UMAYZX2.png

And 11th Jul is over , not sure what the package doing in Nelamangala.
Pathetic Flipkart

UMAYZX2.png

And 11th Jul is over , not sure what the package doing in Nelamangala.
Pathetic Flipkart
Just cancel it.They might give gift card for the next order.

I ordered a smartphone for my cousin recently. Which didn't get delivered on the day it was supposed to. So I cancelled it. Then they gave me gift card worth ₹750.

Just cancel it.They might give gift card for the next order.

I ordered a smartphone for my cousin recently. Which didn't get delivered on the day it was supposed to. So I cancelled it. Then they gave me gift card worth ₹750.
For phone, ye they may be
But for others general things, may not

Also I want to wait and if they somehow deliver it, I will leave the worst delivery feedback

If I cancel, no chance of leaving feedback

Ordered half sleeve tshirt. Received a full sleeve tshirt instead. That's not all. Tag is broken. To top it all. It's a Flipkart assured item. Good going Flipkart.

Ordered half sleeve tshirt. Received a full sleeve tshirt instead. That's not all. Tag is broken. To top it all. It's a Flipkart assured item. Good going Flipkart.
I avoid ordering clothes from Flipkart. Whenever I ordered, I had to return it for various reasons. I only shop from Myntra. Sometimes from Amazon, but very rarely.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock