CRED - credit card bill payments app related discussions

My Experience payment via cred
SBI-Instant
Icici-Upto 1 Day
HDFC-3 to 4 Days
BOB-4 to 5 Days

But Reflects same date as payment date
For me 90% of the time it's instant on ICICI bank.

From past 15-20 days I'm not receiving 3 date regular basis spin offer on payment of 1000 on any of my credit card on cred. Does that offer ended. @Esmail any idea.

From past 15-20 days I'm not receiving 3 date regular basis spin offer on payment of 1000 on any of my credit card on cred. Does that offer ended. @Esmail any idea.
There is a limited number of spins allowed per month. It gets refreshed on the 1st of every month.

Mine one was not refreshed. Will delete the app soon.
Same case with me... It didn't show in the rewards section. But I still went ahead and paid and got the rewards. I guess it shows only once in the rewards section but still allows you to pay many times and earn rewards

Same case with me... It didn't show in the rewards section. But I still went ahead and paid and got the rewards. I guess it shows only once in the rewards section but still allows you to pay many times and earn rewards
I also did paid twice but didn't get even once.

CRED is upgrading it's payment interface it seems..

cRww09H.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock