Good News applied and Installed BSNL-ADSL broadband

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
We have land-phone from last 20 years and we used to have broadband (2010-2014), at that time BSNL used to provide 1GB data for ₹100(departmental employee) and then we surrendered the connection.
now today again applied for ADSL connection(as FTTH not available in BSNL own premises), and chosen 50GB ULD (up to 20mbps) plan worth ₹299(18%GST Extra) I don't have any Router till now, hopefully I can manage a Router from Office( No Cost).
installation not done yet, will Update once everything set up.
Thanks.
edit : after 2.5 days got the connection from exchange, rest of part( modem configuration, splitter connection done by self)

Last edited:
We have land-phone from last 20 years and we used to have broadband (2010-2014), at that time BSNL used to provide 1GB data for ₹100(departmental employee) and then we surrendered the connection.
now today again applied for ADSL connection(as FTTH not available in BSNL own premises), and chosen 50GB ULD (up to 20mbps) plan worth ₹299(18%GST Extra) I don't have any Router till now, hopefully I can manage a Router from Office( No Cost).
installation not done yet, will Update once everything set up.
Thanks.
Waiting for more than 45 days. Still not even a single call.

I am also waiting for BSNL's reply from last 20 days. Applied through both online & offline but no response from BSNL FTTH. Very disappointing :angry2:service.

Waiting for more than 45 days. Still not even a single call.
I'm waiting for almost 1 year for ftth connection, that too when they have mini exchange installed in my apartment and hardly 10 % capacity is used. Have applied online, called them multiple times but to no avail.

BSNL or MTNL don't deserve to be in market in current form. Pathetic and careless attitude of bsnl employees.

Bro, send the dm to bsnl twitter team, they will confirm the status,

https://twitter.com/BSNLCorporate/with_replies?lang=en
Blve me that's also useless. But no harm in trying in sending a message to them.

This is what I ended after giving the information multiple times.
L1RAaXT.jpg

Blve me that's also useless. But no harm in trying in sending a message to them.

This is what I ended after giving the information multiple times.

Bro, they always not see the previous message:blush2:, kindly try along with all details (ref no/order no, address & contact no) & also send the tweet & dm to ur circle bsnl team, for ex: (mine bsnl circle is tamilnadu)

For me, they always reply within 2 hours & resolved my issue with 24 hours o_O

Bro, they always not see the previous message:blush2:, kindly try along with all details (ref no/order no, address & contact no) & also send the tweet & dm to ur circle bsnl team, for ex: (mine bsnl circle is tamilnadu)

For me, they always reply within 2 hours & resolved my issue with 24 hours o_O
Bhai, I understand but I have given all the required information again and again. But they were clueless everytime I asked for updates.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock