Good News applied and Installed BSNL-ADSL broadband

Good app to see BSNL broadband Data usage (ADSL/FTTH)
BSNL PRO(not official)
Just connect with BSNL WIFI , and it well show you your plan name , today's usage , monthly usage , How much data left

204H4Zr.jpg

Good app to see BSNL broadband Data usage (ADSL/FTTH)
BSNL PRO(not official)
Just connect with BSNL WIFI , and it well show you your plan name , today's usage , monthly usage , How much data left

204H4Zr.jpg
It's great that it work on ADSL too. I am using it on FTTH to know data usage, Even though it's a third party app it's a great.

b6wxYog.jpg

Despite having very close contact with every BSNL employee officer here , My ADSL broadband not working well from last 1.5 week. It disconnecting every 1-2 minute and taking almost 10-15 minute to connect again. Tried multiple contact but still no solve. Only saying everything is OK from our side. Requested to change the drop wire and Rosett Box , but they only saying Stock not available due to lock down . Planning to Quit .
I have enquired about Alliance Broadband here ,demanding almost 7000 with one month payment.

Despite having very close contact with every BSNL employee officer here , My ADSL broadband not working well from last 1.5 week. It disconnecting every 1-2 minute and taking almost 10-15 minute to connect again. Tried multiple contact but still no solve. Only saying everything is OK from our side. Requested to change the drop wire and Rosett Box , but they only saying Stock not available due to lock down . Planning to Quit
The same reason why I quit BSNL too. Way too many issues like this.

Despite having very close contact with every BSNL employee officer here , My ADSL broadband not working well from last 1.5 week. It disconnecting every 1-2 minute and taking almost 10-15 minute to connect again. Tried multiple contact but still no solve. Only saying everything is OK from our side. Requested to change the drop wire and Rosett Box , but they only saying Stock not available due to lock down . Planning to Quit .
I have enquired about Alliance Broadband here ,demanding almost 7000 with one month payment.
Bro You can try Railwire,GTPL Broadbands if they are available in your area.

I was having the same problem with BSNL ADSL and was forced to quit my old connection. I would have never brought BSNL FTTH if it was not managed by local LCO.

I am regretting for taking this BSNL ADSL connection. Frequent disconnection is became daily affairs. Though I am living in BSNL STAFF QTR, but still they are not ready to serve properly.
Very bad decision taken by me.
That's what is BSNL is all about, useless company, don't know why some stills wants to keep them alive.

They are wasting tax payers money

That's what is BSNL is all about, useless company, don't know why some stills wants to keep them alive.

They are wasting tax payers money
But people who want to keep BSNL are not using BSNL to be honest.

Surrendered the Broadband connection today .
So much frustrated to see the performance of the broadband , no link stability at all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock