Good News applied and Installed BSNL-ADSL broadband

Bhai, I understand but I have given all the required information again and again. But they were clueless everytime I asked for updates.
Bro, he is asking you to send all details within one message so that they don't have to scroll (which they aren't doing in your case).

bro BSNL employees most of them took VRS and retired when the scheme came few months ago.
Now the customer care department is already takenover by third party franchise.

the leftover permanent employees are just managing the backend work like technical issue of broadband, accounts and finance section.
BSNL Employees are now least interested.
one of the employee even told me there are talks going on and it might be privatized within few months from now

bro BSNL employees most of them took VRS and retired when the scheme came few months ago.
Now the customer care department is already takenover by third party franchise.

the leftover permanent employees are just managing the backend work like technical issue of broadband, accounts and finance section.
BSNL Employees are now least interested.
one of the employee even told me there are talks going on and it might be privatized within few months from now

who has money to buy bsnl ?????? now donot tell JIO

between make complain to pmo or grievance cell

Around 5 years ago BSNL took 6 months to give me ADSL connection but in case of FTTH, it was pretty fast as I contacted a local guy who was installing the BSNL FTTH and got within a week that too including time laying around 1 KM cable over the poles from the exchange. Also, service is pretty amazing as it is managed by a local guy so whenever I face any problem I just call him and my problem get solved within a few hours if there is any cable cut.

Around 5 years ago BSNL took 6 months to give me ADSL connection but in case of FTTH, it was pretty fast as I contacted a local guy who was installing the BSNL FTTH and got within a week that too including time laying around 1 KM cable over the poles from the exchange. Also, service is pretty amazing as it is managed by a local guy so whenever I face any problem I just call him and my problem get solved within a few hours if there is any cable cut.
Experience for everyone isn't the same bro. It varies from LCO to LCO. Some areas even BSNL FTTH have very bad services due to bad LCOs.

I feel happy we both have got good LCOs who are keen to solve issues as quickly as they can. :)

And forget about BSNL ADSL services by sarkaari babu's, it's not comparable to any other services. I have faced three months of downtime during rainy season when i was using them back in 2011.

Bro, he is asking you to send all details within one message so that they don't have to scroll (which they aren't doing in your case).
And I have been giving the details everytime they ask but again no updates, then again I will ask for update and they will reply that they don't have the details.

So I have just given up and moved on.

Everyone the experience isn't same bro. It varies from LCO to LCO. Some areas even BSNL FTTH have very bad services due to bad LCOs.

I feel happy we both have got good LCOs who are keen to solve issues as quickly as they can. :)

And forget about BSNL ADSL services by sarkaari babu's, it's not comparable to any other services. I have faced three months of downtime during rainy season when i was using them back in 2011.

sorry to ask but whats LCO ????? is that an official post in bsnl ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock