Discussion Which UPI payment app do you use and which offers best benefits and rewards?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 9,617

Which UPI payments app do you use?

• Total voters
Weird bhim got 4 votes one of the worst application in Play Store 99% we can't able to check the bank balance itself in the application everytime will throw npci error , gateway failed error etc...etc... Which i never came accross in other UPI application except bank downtime error simply a trash

Weird bhim got 4 votes one of the worst application in Play Store 99% we can't able to check the bank balance itself in the application everytime will throw npci error , gateway failed error etc...etc... Which i never came accross in other UPI application except bank downtime error simply a trash
This is the app that let me change UPI pin. When PIN changed from 4 digit to 6. It just wasn't working on any other app. It has that advantage.

This is the app that let me change UPI pin. When PIN changed from 4 digit to 6. It just wasn't working on any other app. It has that advantage.
Well I told the functioning based on my experience it doesn't related to the feature meanwhile it's fully based on bank feature UPI application having no role in this

Last edited:
I use Amazon pay and BHIM.

In BHIM, multiple accounts can be linked, that isn't possible in Amazon pay.
I mostly use bhim when I want to transfer between my different bank accounts, or when Amazon app is not able to scan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock