Discussion [POLL]Which is the best online payment app?

Which online payment app you will prefer to use?

• Total voters
I have used paytm but later changed to PhonePe but my experience with them was not good so left them. Now, I am using Amazon pay. It's the best.

'Which is the best payment app' a popular question in google search and common query among people. People wants to know which is best?, Which is safe? Etc. Hope this thread will contribute some information regarding the same. You can share your experiences and give advices for using it.
Bro add Bhim Upi in the Poll

Paytm because it is accepted by most of the offline merchant.
But for online transactions I prefer amazon along with paytm & freecharge (as it gives good cash back offers).

Google pay used for only scratch card purpose n paytm , phonepe also but I preferred phonpe for all tras. And for transfer up to 1l rupees though phonpe no issue found . Very happy with phonpe

Amazon Pay is the best. For cashbacks Freecharge is the best. PhonePe is the worst. I had declined to pay online for the speakers I ordered from flipkart. I got the same in cash. Till date when I open the app e-kart ask me to pay for the product. Same happened with my neighbour. He got his Mixer Grinder from flipkart. He ordered and decline to pay via PhonePe. He gets the pop up to pay on PhonePe app everyday. The sad part is error doesn't go away.

Last edited:
I have used them all except Mobikwik and I like Freecharge the best for its offers.

There used to be so many others - PayUMoney, Oxigen (Sachin used to endorese), Citrus, etc. Wonder what happened to them all

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock