• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion Which UPI payment app do you use and which offers best benefits and rewards?

Which UPI payments app do you use?

• Total voters

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Weird bhim got 4 votes one of the worst application in Play Store 99% we can't able to check the bank balance itself in the application everytime will throw npci error , gateway failed error etc...etc... Which i never came accross in other UPI application except bank downtime error simply a trash

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Weird bhim got 4 votes one of the worst application in Play Store 99% we can't able to check the bank balance itself in the application everytime will throw npci error , gateway failed error etc...etc... Which i never came accross in other UPI application except bank downtime error simply a trash
This is the app that let me change UPI pin. When PIN changed from 4 digit to 6. It just wasn't working on any other app. It has that advantage.

Sai Jai

Reaction score
This is the app that let me change UPI pin. When PIN changed from 4 digit to 6. It just wasn't working on any other app. It has that advantage.
Well I told the functioning based on my experience it doesn't related to the feature meanwhile it's fully based on bank feature UPI application having no role in this

Last edited:

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
I use Google pay and BHIM most of the time.

Last edited:

Harsh_10

Reaction score
I use Amazon pay and BHIM.

In BHIM, multiple accounts can be linked, that isn't possible in Amazon pay.
I mostly use bhim when I want to transfer between my different bank accounts, or when Amazon app is not able to scan.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock