Discussion [POLL]Which is the best online payment app?

Which online payment app you will prefer to use?

• Total voters
FreeCharge bcoz they won't require KYC to grab any offer except at payment gateway.

I can't understand your reply, Bro....

Why not use mobile version of website of those apps ? Then you don't need install and uninstall many times.

May be there are app specific offers on them.

This seems like an issue with the transaction limit. Is this the 1st transaction of the day on that account or you did any other transactions previously?

It was the 1st transaction of the day. I never set any transaction limit anywhere, not sure who set it. BTW transaction limit of less than only Rs 250. Atleast set limit to Rs 1,000 :cautious:

Zero balance account?

It's salary account

Why not use mobile version of website of those apps ? Then you don't need install and uninstall many times.
As I said, there might be app specific offers for which app installation is needed. Once they avail the offer, they may uninstall it.
It was the 1st transaction of the day. I never set any transaction limit anywhere, not sure who set it. BTW transaction limit of less than only Rs 250. Atleast set limit to Rs 1,000 :cautious:
Must be some issue, the transaction limit is 10000 on ICICI. So 250 can't be the limit. Call them and check.

It's salary account
Okay! Don't worry SBI Transection perform in this way most of the time. There could be these reasons.
You have exceeded the monthly limit bcoz SBI Bank zero balance or salary account limit 3 per month including ATM.
Try some other SBI linked payment app like GooglePay if successful then delink and link again in PhonePe and try.

As I said, there might be app specific offers for which app installation is needed. Once they avail the offer, they may uninstall it.

Must be some issue, the transaction limit is 10000 on ICICI. So 250 can't be the limit. Call them and check.
You already posted a news about Gpay. I remember it bro.....

he will get immediate response about the transaction failure when he clicks "contact phonepe support"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock