Discussion Which Online Video Streaming Apps do you use?

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 5,496

Which apps do you use to watch online shows and movies?

• Total voters

karan

Reaction score
Hlo guys here is new thread regarding which vedio streaming apps you use to watch online web series and movies...i am including all paid apps and free apps where we can choose multiple apps i only add that apps who produce orignal content ...only vote for that paid app which you subscribe dont vote for any app that you dont hav subscription.... because otherwise it ll be misleading for example some people may watch alt balaji shows on mx player or jio cinema or by any illegal way..so vote only for apps you subscribe so that we can get actual subscribers ratio of apps

Reactions: iDJ
YouTube (free)
Prime Video (paid)
Voot Kids (free unlimited trial)
MTV Asia's website (Voot's English shows are in HD and uncensored)
Hotstar Sports (free with Jio)
Zee5 (premium)
Sony Liv (premium)
Eros Now (premium)
Airtel TV (comes with Hooq and Zee5 subscription)
Jio Cinema (for Maddock films)

YouTube (free)
Prime Video (paid)
Voot Kids (free unlimited trial)
MTV Asia's website (Voot's English shows are in HD and uncensored)
Hotstar Sports (free with Jio)
Zee5 (premium)
Sony Liv (premium)
Eros Now (premium)
Airtel TV (comes with Hooq and Zee5 subscription)
Jio Cinema (for Maddock films)
It's gopd explanation bro but i want to make it simple ...and i dont think jio cinema produce any orignal show or movie..same airtel tv also hav nothing orignal

@Bapun Raz bro i guess you also have youTube premium subscription .. why you didn't vote for YouTube premium
I don't have anymore. I taken Youtube Premium trial. It had no content of my choices. After 1 month trial expired i used normal Youtube for 2 months and recently taken Youtube Music subscription again.

Other than all mentioned list i have also Ullu app subscription. Taken 1 year subscription when it was available for Rs.36. Worthy purchase for that cost. :D

It's good explanation bro but i want to make it simple ...and i dont think jio cinema produce any orignal show or movie..same airtel tv also hav nothing orignal
Maddock Studios (Jio in-house studios) movies like Stree and Luka Chuppi first comes on Jio Cinema.

Hi Guys, I use Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Alt Balaji, Zee5, Voot, MX Player and Sun Nxt. I have paid subscription for the following :

1. Netflix (500Rs plan) - I love the diverse content in Netflix and how they come up with originals very often which are good in content too.
2. Amazon Prime Video (Yearly 999Rs plan) - They premire Indian movies soon and have got some of my fav cartoons.
3. Alt Balaji (Yearly 300Rs plan) - I love most of the shows they have in their app. Some of the shows I watch on repeat mode. Almost all content is original and mostly exclusive to Alt Balaji.
4. Zee5 (99Rs plan) - I dont subscribe to it regularly, I subscribe whenever I see some good original content or an interesting movie premiere. Last active subscription was on till Jul 6. Didn't subscribe this month.
5. Sun Nxt - I had paid subscription till 20-Jun-19, for the sake of Tamil n Malayalam movie premieres and for serials which my parents watch. But ads keep popping up during serials even after paid subscription, so didn't subscribe to it.
6. Hotstar (VIP plan) - To watch few serials soon and Indian content/Originals.

These days I spend more time on Netflix, Alt Balaji and Hotstar.

Only Amazon Prime. Because here with online streaming, I also get some exclusive Prime offers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock