Discussion [POLL]Which is the best online payment app?

Which online payment app you will prefer to use?

• Total voters
Now I using BOI app for transfer amount only. For only DTH recharge I use Google pay. In bill payment sometimes, it have some problem. So. It struck in a prepaid mobile recharge ₹ 498. Till it not credited in my bank. So I not believe this apps 💯%......

Last edited:
I prefer Amazon pay, and my second preference is for phonepe.I use FreeCharge only when they give offers :)

Waiting for people who would vote for MobiKwik :D
All apps getting equal ratting. I understand most of Bros used all apps installed and uninstalled.😀😀😀 Including me....

The advantage of using multiple app's is that when you don't use an app for some time , you will start getting good cashback offers for your account, especially from freecharge

Then except UPI, why not use browser to access them ?
May be there are app specific offers on them.

Getting this error on PhonePe for SBI a/c not sure why

This seems like an issue with the transaction limit. Is this the 1st transaction of the day on that account or you did any other transactions previously?

PhonePe has the best user experience, hands down and many shops are starting to accept it as well.
Paytm wallet is good for offline transactions because most small shops have them and it comes to the rescue if you have forgotten your wallet in home or lost it. And it doesn't limit the number of txns in a day like UPI does.
Amazon Pay is literally 100% worthless in the real world, but its good to pay bills online if you have stored money in it.
FreeCharge is not easy to use. And I don't like it.
Mobikwik is garbage.
Google Pay became garbage by introducing "Better Luck Next Time" to Indians. I once got 700rs stuck for 6 months with them. This app should be boycotted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock