Discussion Which Online Video Streaming Apps do you use?

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 5,496

Which apps do you use to watch online shows and movies?

• Total voters
Testing was done with Rs. 250 plan. This 199 plan is officially Launched for everyone in India.
Thanks, all i wanted to say pilot testing of introducing 199 plan for mobile, if the subscriber base gets increased they would stick to it else we might have a further reduction of price ..say 149 /- :)

Netflix is famous for their originals and their income purely depends on the subscribers, they anyhow needs to increase the subscribers base, they did try to make their service costly and lost many of subscribers recently, since india has more users compared to other countries who uses internet on mobile (thanks to jio and other service providers who made it happen) they have targetted for mobile users to increase the revenue. So i think they are doing pilot testing currently by introducing the mobile/tablet SD plan.

Note - Personally to me the quality of AQ and PQ of netflix for HD and UltraHD cannot be compared with other online apps.
This mobile plan is nothing but desperate call to collaborate with ISP(s). Most people uses mobiles in India is to watch 15 second tik tok videos and likee videos. Even Facebook Live and YouTube are enough for entertainment for mobile users. At highest they watch Jio TV or live cricket on Hotstar. If they are expecting so called mobile users with minimum 1.5 GB data per day for an exclusive plan of ₹199 with limited bandwidth. They couldn't be more wrong. If you have wired internet you will definitely have a PC or a smart TV atleast for streaming. After having a 55 inch smart TV. Would you prefer watching Netflix on mobile?
Edit - It will be hard to acquire users even if it's ₹99 bucks. Only plan I see working is ₹199 for 3 devices without quality limitations.

1. amazon prime yearly 999
2. hotstar vip subscription
3. sun nxt
on my fire tv stick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock