Seeking Help Reliance Jio Fiber Contact number for queries?

Reaction score
Do they have any helpline number to discuss the issues regarding the service?
Earlier they got 198, which is not working now.

I migrated to paid plan on 26th Dec, redeemed my free STB voucher straight away and STB installation schedule was today in the morning. But still I haven't got anything not even a call from their side. What's the use of selecting the schedule for delivery of STB when they can't deliver it at the stipulated time, not even a notice/reminder to the customer.

Such a pathetic and unethical approach to deal the customers.
This is the scene when I'm here living in New Delhi, God knows how they are dealing in other cities.

Last edited:
How you guys are communicating with their team, there is no contact number to talk with them directly except Twitter, which they hardly reply to each and all??
Do share if there is any.

How you guys are communicating with their team, there is no contact number to talk with them directly except Twitter, which they hardly reply to each and all??
Do share if there is any.

DM Them Your Details

They Will Call You And Explain The Issues Slowly And Clearly

Demand Them For Your Needs

DM Them Your Details

They Will Call You And Explain The Issues Slowly And Clearly

Demand Them For Your Needs
They must have some helpline number to deal with customers. Twitter shouldn't be the only source to reach them. Even their My Jio app's Live Chat section is of no use.

Last edited:
Jio Fiber Toll Free Customer Care
1800 889 9999

Jio Fiber WhatsApp Support
70005 70005

For WhatsApp Support, type Hello to start the Conversation. It will initiate Automated Text Response Support initially. Go through the options. At some point, it will ask if your query is resolved. Type No. Then a Customer Care Executive will text you. Be ready to wait for some time for an executive to be available though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock