Seeking Help Worst customer care service with Jio Fiber

Can't we migrate the plan like we transfer benefits from one account to another in various apps.
It worked fine for most apps. Sun NXT and Discovery Plus only has issues. I can live with Discovery Plus. But Sun NXT keeps creating a dummy profile with my old number which cannot be accessed out of Jio STB. that's frustrating.

The force stop itself was not there. It wasn't greyed out.

That's strange.

1) What is your Jio STB model number?

2) Could you take a photo (or video) of the screen where you see the Clear Data option and post it here? I will then post the Settings from my STB. This way we could compare and see if may be a different STB model is what is causing you the issue.

That's strange.

2) Could you take a photo (or video) of the screen where you see the Clear Data option and post it here? I will then post the Settings from my STB. This way we could compare and see if may be a different STB model is what is causing you the issue.
I'll post tonight bro

That's strange.

This is what I see bro.

Model name: JHSD200

vw2kk6C.jpg

I see force stop for certain apps only. I opened YouTube and checked, i don't see it there. Same case with MyJio app too.

For Sun NXT i see it.

This is what I see bro.

Model name: JHSD200

vw2kk6C.jpg

I see force stop for certain apps only. I opened YouTube and checked, i don't see it there. Same case with MyJio app too.

For Sun NXT i see it.

Good.

1) Force Stop Sun Nxt.

2) Clear Data Sun Nxt.

3) Clear Data My Jio.

4) Restart STB.

5) Repeat steps 1 to 3.

6) Open My Jio and leave it open for 30 minutes or more.

7) Come out of My Jio. Do not Force Stop it even if Force Stop is now available. Let it run in the background.

8) Now open Sun NXT and see if the issue is resolved.

Let me know what happens.

Good.

1) Force Stop Sun Nxt.

2) Clear Data Sun Nxt.

3) Clear Data My Jio.

4) Restart STB.

5) Repeat steps 1 to 3.

6) Open My Jio and leave it open for 30 minutes or more.

7) Come out of My Jio. Do not Force Stop it even if Force Stop is now available. Let it run in the background.

8) Now open Sun NXT and see if the issue is resolved.

Let me know what happens.
Not resolved bro. It still loads under my old number.

I am also facing the same problem with sun nxt app(jio fiber) after the mobile number change, Any update on the same...

I am also facing the same problem with sun nxt app(jio fiber) after the mobile number change, Any update on the same...

Bro, first login through ur new registered no in sunnxt, jio set top box, If not working, send ur complaint below mentioned email along with ur jio validity screenshot & jio account details, For me they resolved within 24 hours

[email protected],

Add Cc to

[email protected]
[email protected]

For me tn circle, copy ur circle appellate officer email

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock