Seeking Help Planning to buy 32 inch tv

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 7,277
@karan bro. Go for Mi TV if you aren't connecting cable or DTH. It has bluetooth and downloaded content even in 576p and 480p doesn't look blurry. 720p would look awesome. Plus you get inbuilt Chromecast.

Meanwhile VU will forcefully enhanced to full screen as it's dumb. It will stretch the video. Making heads look ridiculously big.
You mean it stretch vedio automatically to fit to screen ?...omg this is big issue for me because you can see in my recent posts that why I didn't subscribe to amazon and I didn't use jio tv because if we watch on full screen there is only option to stretch vedio

What is its aspect ratio bro i guess it should be 16.9

Last edited by a moderator:
@karan bro. Go for Mi TV if you aren't connecting cable or DTH. It has bluetooth and downloaded content even in 576p and 480p doesn't look blurry. 720p would look awesome. Plus you get inbuilt Chromecast.

Meanwhile VU will forcefully enhanced to full screen as it's dumb. It will stretch the video. Making heads look ridiculously big.
If i want to watch any downloaded movie with black bars in same orignal aspect ratio of 21.9 instead of forcefully stretching it to full screan ratio of 16.9 ...can i do that. ????is there any setting ... because i dont like stretched vedios faces and heads looks blury and stretched ?

If i want to watch any downloaded movie with black bars in same orignal aspect ratio of 21.9 instead of forcefully stretching it to full screan ratio of 16.9 ...can i do that. ????is there any setting ... because i dont like stretched vedios faces and heads looks blury and stretched ?
No clue about latest models. Older models had no such options to resize video.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock