Seeking Help Planning to buy iPhone 15 / 15+

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Hope you are doing great.

So I am planning to buy iPhone 15 / 15+ (128 GB) in coming months. The main important thing is the price of the new phone (it has to be lowest + offers). I am open to buy from online and offline stores also.

Currently I am using iPhone 11 64 GB which I had purchased in 2020 from Flipkart, back then i had got a great offer of 55K during BBD sale.
While this phone is still in great condition, as my usage is nice, no lags, no hangs, and its smooth even after almost 4 years of usage.
The battery health is 85% of this phone, and a fill charge lasts a day long.

I checked the prices at an apple local authorized reseller and the prices quoted were Rs 70,000/- for 15 and Rs 80,000/- for 15+ (both 128 GB)
Flipkart as of now is selling 15 at Rs 66,000/- and 15+ for Rs. 75,000/- with offers/sale. Amazon is selling the 15 for Rs 72K, and 15+ for Rs. 82K.
Croma store is selling for similar rate as that of amazon.

The main issue is that i need to get a good resale deal for my iPhone 11. Apple reseller store has quoted Rs 8,000/- (lol) for it, a local phone reseller store has quoted Rs 15,000/-, cashify has quoted Rs. 17,000/- and apple online site quoted Rs. 15,000/-, Flipkart and Amazon Exchange is saying Rs. 12,000/-.

I dont mind even waiting till year end for prices of 15 variants to fall after 16 launches, but i need to sell my 11 for a good deal. Pls suggest what can be done.

17000 is a good price for 4yr used iPhone 11. Sell it and buy 14 from flipkart
Thanks for the reply bro

Any specific reason why you have suggested 14 ???

As far as 15 is concerned I need usb type c and the notch less / Dynamic Island feels refreshed

And 48 MP camera also is an advantage

Thanks for the reply bro

Any specific reason why you have suggested 14 ???

As far as 15 is concerned I need usb type c and the notch less / Dynamic Island feels refreshed

And 48 MP camera also is an advantage
You must have 11 adapter.
Price is around 55k for 14 128 and there is no significant difference between 14 & 15. Or you may till bbd in sep/Oct for getting the lowest price on 15

Does battery health effect the resale value? Am in the same boat want to sell my 13/128gb and getting around 40k online and 30k offline.Battery health at 92 after 2.5yrs.

Does battery health effect the resale value? Am in the same boat want to sell my 13/128gb and getting around 40k online and 30k offline.Battery health at 92 after 2.5yrs.
Yes, 90%+ is considered great for resale, 81-90% is good, where as below 80% affects the resale value as then anytime the battery service message can appear in battery settings...

BTW you have got a great deal online, wonder why offline rate is less for you. Normally OLX, etc u get good value.

In which online site are you getting 40k for iphone13 128gb

In which online site are you getting 40k for iphone13 128gb
Flipkart flip-flops when I exchange for a Samsung Galaxy :LOL:

Olx I get around 38/39k but very vary of the person I deal with.
Am getting 39k at Samsung offline store for a purchase of Galaxy s24+.

With Google pixel 8

Last edited:
Flipkart flip-flops when I exchange for a Samsung Galaxy :LOL:

Olx I get around 38/39k but very vary of the person I deal with.
Am getting 39k at Samsung offline store for a purchase of Galaxy s24+.
So you are planning to switch to android from iPhone ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock