Discussion Planning to buy Acer H series 43inches 4K TV

Reaction score
I am planning to buy Acer H series 43inch 4k TV, is it worth to buy that product or shall i go to any other alternatives like samsung, Lg

Acer 109 cm (43 inches) H Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV AR43AR2851UDPRO (Black) Amazon.in

Acer is comparatively new in the TV segment. Go for brands that have been there for a while, like Xiaomi, Vu, TCL, etc.
And if your budget permits for Premium brands like Samsung and LG, then definitely you can look into it.
But remember this - Your experience will totally depend upon your luck. Getting a reputable brand doesn't guarantee a worry-free experience.

Acer is comparatively new in the TV segment. Go for brands that have been there for a while, like Xiaomi, Vu, TCL, etc.
And if your budget permits for Premium brands like Samsung and LG, then definitely you can look into it.
But remember this - Your experience will totally depend upon your luck. Getting a reputable brand doesn't guarantee a worry-free experience.
Thank you for your advice
Firstly i want to buy samsung neo series 43inch 4k TV, but after i had seen features of Acer especially dolby vision, atmos and 3years warranty and lastly acer is android based tv. But before buying i want to know performance of that tv, so posted thread in onlytech

Firstly i want to buy samsung neo series 43inch 4k TV, but after i had seen features of Acer especially dolby vision, atmos and 3years warranty and lastly acer is android based tv.
Samsung Neo comes with Dolby Atmos, but it's nowhere mentioned in Amazon/Flipkart.

But before buying i want to know performance of that tv, so posted thread in onlytech
TV will be good. Almost all of them source these TVs from China and just put their branding in it. The problem is with aftersales service.

After all this i dropped my plan,
Among Sony, samsung, Lg 43inch 4k TVs with similar features, which one is best @Prithi Deb
If you are an android phone user and not planning to switch to iPhone, then it is worth investing in an Android TV. Samsung and LG do not make Android TVs. Best Android TV maker is Sony. So go for a Sony TV.

I am researching with 43inch 4K tv as I am planning to buy. I can input my finding here.

Firstly I have shortlisted two TV
1. VU gloled 43 inch 4K tv-27999
2. Xiaomi X pro 43 inch-32999

Specs wise X pro is better in this segment. Its having Dolby vision IQ, HLG, HDR 10+, HDR 10, Dolby Atmos with Google Tv. But In few review I have seen the panel having ghosting and bleeding issue . Otherwise the Panel is VA and having 30watt speaker.

Last edited:
Skipping Samsung tv as Its AC voltage range is 220-240V. So Stabilizer is must for Samsung TV. I was unaware of this fact earlier and my motherboard gone damage for three times
Other tv like sony ,lg, Mi , VU all uses AC range from 100-260V. So little voltage fluctuation wont affect the tv . So skipping the samsung tv

Currently I am more inclined to LG UQ7500 with out magic remote model which is near about 33000. which is non android but i am having fire tv stick so Android can be replaced by fire stick but picture quality can not be replaced

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock