Seeking Help Planning to buy 32 inch tv

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 7,221
Probably 12 to 16 k ..i dont want to invest much because i will use it very rarely to stream downloaded content , movies from mobile..i may not use it for any dth or cable service because we already have another tv with Airtel and i watch tv very rarely
Then VU is the best choice bro. None of the Mi TV users say it produces good picture quality. But almost every VU TV users i saw appreciate their TVs.

N
And @karan Bro, I bought 50 inch vu 4k TV via our forum. And if you willing to buy online , use this link 👇

Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!
No doubt bro i ll buy through ddf link only...and before seeing this i was always saying to everyone go for mi blindly but now i feel vu is better..one suggestion bro is 32 inch not enough for room ??? Because i feel i play 720 p vedios on large display they may look blurry ?

No issues i can increase budget but i think to buy 32 inch because most of punjabi channles i gonna watch is available in sd only so i fear in large display they ll feel like very low quality..so please suggest 32 inch or 40 which one to choose ??

Post# 10 I given you a link . It suitable for you . Full HD is best one for your budget, Bro.
EjPE8mX.jpg

Last edited:
Same plan for me to buy from Flipkart. But My budget is 10k (Lol, seriously I'm running out of Budget). Any opinions about Thompson B9Pro 32 inch?

Post# 10 I given you a link . It suitable for you . Full HD is best one for your budget, Bro.
EjPE8mX.jpg
I got what you wanna say bro..but i am asking is not 32 inch good choice for room? As i have to play download content mostly so they may feel blurry on large screen..is not 32 inch enough for room???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock