Good News Purchased TCL 32S5400 FHD 32 inch TV

I already purchased it. OneAssist.
Nice make sure you activate it on time. To activate kindly make sure S.No. mentioned on invoice and on box matches. Also, upload the image required for the product at OneAssist. Make sure to cross varify the purchaser name is same as on Invoice and OneAssist.
This 3rd party extended warrenty service not good at all.
All are good until unless you have provided correct information on purchasing the product.

Nice make sure you activate it on time. To activate kindly make sure S.No. mentioned on invoice and on box matches. Also, upload the image required for the product at OneAssist. Make sure to cross varify the purchaser name is same as on Invoice and OneAssist.

All are good until unless you have provided correct information on purchasing the product.
Yes. I have checked these things already. Also will register this product on TCLs website also. They have 2 years warranty as well.

Hey @Subha_007 bro any other FHD option in 32" segment? I only found TCL and Realme. No other good brand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock