Seeking Help Planning to buy 32 inch tv

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 7,235
Post# 10 I given you a link . It suitable for you . Full HD is best one for your budget, Bro.
EjPE8mX.jpg
And one last question bro can i use headphones with this? Because i use to watch at midnight so dont want to disturb other membes with high volume 😂

Same plan for me to buy from Flipkart. But My budget is 10k (Lol, seriously I'm running out of Budget). Any opinions about Thompson B9Pro 32 inch?
Yes bro but vu suggested by ramesh sky bro looks promising ..picture quality of Thomson is 1366 ×768 but that of vu is high

@karan bro. Go for Mi TV if you aren't connecting cable or DTH. It has bluetooth and downloaded content even in 576p and 480p doesn't look blurry. 720p would look awesome. Plus you get inbuilt Chromecast.

Meanwhile VU will forcefully enhanced to full screen as it's dumb. It will stretch the video. Making heads look ridiculously big.

@karan bro. Go for Mi TV if you aren't connecting cable or DTH. It has bluetooth and downloaded content even in 576p and 480p doesn't look blurry. 720p would look awesome. Plus you get inbuilt Chromecast.

Meanwhile VU will forcefully enhanced to full screen as it's dumb. It will stretch the video. Making heads look ridiculously big.
Still I didn't get this issue, man! I am a LG fan boy. Bcz of my financial tight, I go with vu. It very satisfied to me😍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock