Seeking Help Planning to buy 32 inch tv

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 7,216

karan

Reaction score
Hlo friends i am planning to buy 32 inch tv for my room ...i was planning to buy mi 32 inch tv but just now i came through reliance stores giving hige discount on led's
VU 80 cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED TV, 32D7545
And i saw this led tv from vu....is it worth buying ??? I know it is not full hd and is not smarttv but still it costs very low ... @shreyaskini @Bapun Raz @Dipjyoti Roy any suggestions bro ..or i need to buy mi tv which is best ?

Reactions: iDJ
Buy VU or Sanyo TV with firestick. PQ of Mi TV is smart TV but PQ is not good.

Bro mi tv support firestick ?
Any TV with HDMI port supports Firestick. But if you buy Mi TV. You won't be needing Firestick as it's android based TV with same features as Firestick.

If you want long durability then go for Sony led it's best in among all

Ok bro can you suggest any good smart TV
All review says VU is good for picture quality and pocket friendly. We may help you deciding further if you share your budget range.

All review says VU is good for picture quality and pocket friendly. We may help you deciding further if you share your budget range.
Probably 12 to 16 k ..i dont want to invest much because i will use it very rarely to stream downloaded content , movies from mobile..i may not use it for any dth or cable service because we already have another tv with Airtel and i watch tv very rarely

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock