Seeking Help Planning to buy 32 inch tv

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 7,235
Karan bro. You requirement is inconsistent. You want a budget oriented TV. The you wanted a 32 inch TV as your downloaded content will look bad on a 42 inch TV. Then you went from 16:9 to 21:9. At this rated don't be offended. You can take your pen drive to a Reliance Digital Store and test it before buying. Don't buy online you'll be disappointed.

Amazon Prime and Hotstar supports 18:9. Indian steaming service doesn't rip us off with ridiculous pricing. Netflix's business model is to hit bankruptcy soon.
What is use of support to 18.9 ?? When they dont hav single show or movie in that ratio..look at Netflix they producing almost all new shows in this ratio

Karan bro. You requirement is inconsistent. You want a budget oriented TV. The you wanted a 32 inch TV as your downloaded content will look bad on a 42 inch TV. Then you went from 16:9 to 21:9. At this rated don't be offended. You can take your pen drive to a Reliance Digital Store and test it before buying. Don't buy online you'll be disappointed.
Can you quote my post bro where i say i want to buy 21.9 ratio tv ?

Too much confusion is there .
Better to drop the idea now and check various stores in your city
Then do back end research from various resources .
And then buy a suitable TV as per your need and in your budget

Amazon Prime and Hotstar supports 18:9. Indian steaming service doesn't rip us off with ridiculous pricing. Netflix's business model is to hit bankruptcy soon.
How to fill screen on Prime Video? Johnny Bravo and Seinfeld both have black bars on the sides.

Can you quote my post bro where i say i want to buy 21.9 ratio tv ?
Assuming that the thread title is planning to buy 32 inch TV. I apologise if you are offended. But I still think it's better to plan your purchase by visiting a Reliance Digital Store.
What is use of support to 18.9 ?? When they dont hav single show or movie in that ratio..look at Netflix they producing almost all new shows in this ratio
Most videos on Prime Video supports 18:9. Take Manikarnika for example. I don't watch Hotstar on phone. So I got no clue on same.

Most videos on Prime Video supports 18:9. Take Manikarnika for example. I don't watch Hotstar on phone. So I got no clue on same.
[/QUOTE]
How come it is 18.9 ? Manikarnika is shot in 21.9 ratio so amazon prime vedio cut large side parts to make it fit so we will miss large portion of vedio yeah no issues with non orignal movies because these movies are made to watch in cinema ..but am talking about orignal content here why they cant makr orignal content in new aspect ratio...so they are truely not supporting 18.9 ratio they just zoom in to vedio

How come it is 18.9 ? Manikarnika is shot in 21.9 ratio so amazon prime vedio cut large side parts to make it fit so we will miss large portion of vedio yeah no issues with non orignal movies because these movies are made to watch in cinema ..but am talking about orignal content here why they cant makr orignal content in new aspect ratio...so they are truely not supporting 18.9 ratio they just zoom in to vedio
On mobile devices it's 18:9. I am sure on PC it would be 21:9. You can ask about this to Amazon Help on twitter.

And that's not how you spell video.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock