Seeking Help Planning to buy 32 inch tv

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 7,262
If u bought this TV I can share u my Picture settings. This TV Backlight setting option not available in normal menu and the default TV Backlight is set to 100 and it's too bright u will get blind at night. just have to reduce the backlight from advance menu.

Bro 21:9 aspect ratio is for Ultra Wide monitors. 21:9 not available for consumer grade TV. But u can purchase Ultra Wide monitors like this.
LG 25UM58 Full HD IPS LED UltraWide Monitor | LG India
Yes bro i understand i dont want to buy 21.9 aspect ratio ...i mean to say can we play 21.9 aspect ratio vedios in original aspect ratio on vu 16.9 aspect ratio smart tv i want to watch movies in orignal aspect ratio i am satisfied with black bars ..but as said by @Dipjyoti Roy bro that 21.9 aspect ratio vedios are automatically stretched to full 16.9 aspect ratio ..thats what am asking...i want to watch movies with black bars not with stretched vedios ...thats what am asking bro that can i play movies in orignal aspect ratio

Yes bro i understand i dont want to buy 21.9 aspect ratio ...i mean to say can we play 21.9 aspect ratio vedios in original aspect ratio on vu 16.9 aspect ratio smart tv i want to watch movies in orignal aspect ratio i am satisfied with black bars ..but as said by @Dipjyoti Roy bro that 21.9 aspect ratio vedios are automatically stretched to full 16.9 aspect ratio ..thats what am asking...i want to watch movies with black bars not with stretched vedios ...thats what am asking bro that can i play movies in orignal aspect ratio
Buy a smart TV. I suggest MI TV. You aren't getting 21:9 ratio TV in the market. In your budget Mi TV seems the best option for you.

Use the Just Scan option. Then TV won't interfere with aspect ratio. Means the TV will show the movies whatever format they r shooted. I think your problem solved now.
One of my friend workes in Flipkart Return Hub. Every damaged TV on transit returned to their hub and he have to check the damage condition internally & externally. He check almost 10-20 TV's everyday. He said to me in terms of features,sound Mi is better but Picture quality of Vu is better than Mi.

Last edited:
Buy a smart TV. I suggest MI TV. You aren't getting 21:9 ratio TV in the market. In your budget Mi TV seems the best option for you.
Bro i guess you understanding wrongly what i want to say is that i want to buy 16.9 aspect ratio smart tv only because mostly tv shows are shot in 16.9 aspect ratio itself..if i ll buy 21.9 ratio tv then there ll be huges bars on sides...i am asking about automatically stretching issue of vedio which you mention in earlier post that black bars vedios are automatically stretched to full screen

Thats why Netltix is far away As compare to indian channles and streaming apps when Netftix see all mobile manufacturers are making 18.9 ratio smartphones then they instantly start making all new shows in 18.9 ratio to fit to mobile ratio ..where as all indian streaming apps are still making shows in old aspect ratio which makes no sense..whereas is in tv channels it makes sense to make shows in old ratio because all tv sets still supports 16.9 ratio...but dont know why hotstar , zee5, alt balaji, amazon prime vedio not changing aspect ratio of orignal shows

Thats why Netltix is far away As compare to indian channles and streaming apps when Netftix see all mobile manufacturers are making 18.9 ratio smartphones then they instantly start making all new shows in 18.9 ratio to fit to mobile ratio ..where as all indian streaming apps are still making shows in old aspect ratio which makes no sense..whereas is in tv channels it makes sense to make shows in old ratio because all tv sets still supports 16.9 ratio...but dont know why hotstar , zee5, alt balaji, amazon prime vedio not changing aspect ratio of orignal shows
Amazon Prime and Hotstar supports 18:9. Indian steaming service doesn't rip us off with ridiculous pricing. Netflix's business model is to hit bankruptcy soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock