Good News Purchased TCL 32S5400 FHD 32 inch TV

All are good until unless you have provided correct information on purchasing the product.
when you purchase product and warranty extension service at the same time during checking Out, you don't need to do any kind of documentation, otherwise you have to do that if you buy warranty extension service separately. Anyway, My concern is not that how you are going to have this service , my concern is the quality of service this provider is providing? Do you have any kind of experience with these kind of provider? Please share then and let me share my own experience.

once you have any kind of problem, you first register complaint and they will assigned you a service engineer(that what they are telling themselves) and will visit your home within 72 hours.
after that they will visit and will hear out all the issues and click multiple snaps with different angle.
if problem with Panel or motherboard, it will take 14-20 days to replacement and there is no guarantee that the replaced item will give you peace of mind as those replaced item are refurbished not new. so it will depend on your luck how long that gonna last.
and if major problem happens then you have to sent your item to their workshop at your own cost(if doorstep repair is not possible)
so your item will be out of service for 2-3week minimum.
thats why I am telling their service is not up to the mark.
(my whole experience with jeeves warrenty sevice, may or may not be same with Acko or go warranty)

Last edited:
when you purchase product and warranty extension service at the same time during checking Out, you don't need to do any kind of documentation, otherwise you have to do that if you buy warranty extension service separately. Anyway, My concern is not that how you are going to have this service , my concern is the quality of service this provider is providing? Do you have any kind of experience with these kind of provider? Please share then and let me share my own experience.

once you have any kind of problem, you first register complaint and they will assigned you a service engineer(that what they are telling themselves) and will visit your home within 72 hours.
after that they will visit and will hear out all the issues and click multiple snaps with different angle.
if problem with Panel or motherboard, it will take 14-20 days to replacement and there is no guarantee that the replaced item will give you peace of mind as those replaced item are refurbished not new. so it will depend on your luck how long that gonna last.
and if major problem happens then you have to sent your item to their workshop at your own cost(if doorstep repair is not possible)
so your item will be out of service for 2-3week minimum.
thats why I am telling their service is not up to the mark.
(my whole experience with jeeves warrenty sevice, may or may not be same with Acko or go warranty)
Registeration is required in that case too. I've bought 3 earphones all of th required registration as S.No were not mentioned in extended card received on email.
My experience till date with Go Warranty is fine they provide excellent customer service support and also their plan are affordable and with longest warranty period.
I also like OneAssist it is the one of the extended warranty service with Twitter support. Very few are present on Twitter.
TVS is also good in this case they provide physical activation certificate. Best part about these extended warranty is that if you misplace any invoice they already having in their system.

Registeration is required in that case too. I've bought 3 earphones all of th required registration as S.No were not mentioned in extended card received on email.
My experience till date with Go Warranty is fine they provide excellent customer service support and also their plan are affordable and with longest warranty period.
I also like OneAssist it is the one of the extended warranty service with Twitter support. Very few are present on Twitter.
TVS is also good in this case they provide physical activation certificate. Best part about these extended warranty is that if you misplace any invoice they already having in their system.
@hike bro, Either u dont want to understand or somehow I am not able to let u understand what I am trying to say. Anyway @Subha_007 bro, do review your tv after installation.

As of now, what I can say their installation service is of very low standard. I got the television delivered yesterday, till today only an service request they have raised. Installation not done today. By their estimate tomorrow is the last day. Let's see. Else I will register a complaint in proper channel.

The installation is done yesterday evening. After a few strong follow-ups. The installation guy was nice.
Coming to the TV, few initial points-
1. Though the resolution is high, the display seems dull. I tried tweaking a few settings but not much of an improvement. My old Sony TV used to produce better colours despite being HD ready only.
2. Black levels are also not optimal.
These are initial impressions. Will provide a detailed review after a months use.
yCcmXUv.jpg

1. Though the resolution is high, the display seems dull. I tried tweaking a few settings but not much of an improvement. My old Sony TV used to produce better colours despite being HD ready only.
These are initial impressions. Will provide a detailed review after a months use.
That's issue with these Chinese TV still you spend too much on it.

The installation is done yesterday evening. After a few strong follow-ups. The installation guy was nice.
Coming to the TV, few initial points-
yCcmXUv.jpg
I think color bleeding issue is also there

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock