Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
My Local TTN Broadband gives 650 GB 50mbps for 850 (Incl Tax)
And if I pay 6 months, I get 1 month extra with additional 650 GB data
so total 4550 GB for 7 months effective price 732 per months ( including tax)

And it has local support, no need to call any customer care, just ring the local guy
My Netflix 4K streaming on firetv 4K works absolutely fine

Plus no Tor**nt blocking like Act or Airtel do

Much better than Jio Offerings

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
FYI that's the service they will provide via LCO cable operators. Check the pics posted here DDF Exclusive - Reliance Jio Fiber TV (Cable TV) Set Top Box First on Net U can see record option at the information bar. That's Jio TV, via cable and not an app. I am tired telling this again and again.

Okay bhai Can You tell me How can you Play pasue rewind programs With normal Cable TV channels..here In Video Clearly They are not saying anything like first you record and then play and pause rewind...they r just saying Pause rewind... which we normally use while we watch LIVE TV ..

n also besides this Jio will surely provide 7 day catch up Tv which will also only work if you have internet TV ..With cable tv You cant provide 7 day Catch up .. (Except you record each and every show in your Pen drive but dt can't be called catch up tv) .. Catch up like service only come when you have IPTV ..not in normal Cable Service..

Even ACT provide same things in Their IPTV..

Okay bhai Can You tell me How can you Play pasue rewind programs With normal Cable TV channels..here In Video Clearly They are not saying anything like first you record and then play and pause rewind...they r just saying Pause rewind... which we normally use while we watch LIVE TV ..

n also besides this Jio will surely provide 7 day catch up Tv which will also only work if you have internet TV ..With cable tv You cant provide 7 day Catch up .. (Except you record each and every show in your Pen drive but dt can't be called catch up tv) .. Catch up like service only come when you have IPTV ..not in normal Cable Service..

Even ACT provide same things in Their IPTV..
So JIo TV app is provided along with this???
[/QUOTE]
YES JIO TV app will be there but ppl here are saying it will work only with LCO cable....but i believe It will be Thru IPTV only..not with cable tv..

@GJ mit check the pics it has remote pic also which has recording Buttons. Yes usb recording will be there and catch up will be via internet.

And that white STB is discountinued

Back
Top Bottom