Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
@GJ mit check the pics it has remote pic also which has recording Buttons. Yes usb recording will be there and catch up will be via internet.

And that white STB is discountinued
they will provide TV plus like service which was also present in dt Malayalam You tube vdo..but i don't see this Plus Option in Den STB pics..

There is something fishy here. What I am seeing when they are talking about OTT, they are referring mainly to Jio cinema and other apps which are not live, they still to mention clearly live tv and for that first they need to have jio tv app updated like Airtel. So let us wait for some reviews only then we can say anything as if there is jio tv app included then what was the need to cable tv contract.

Last edited:
There is something fishy here. What I am seeing when they are talking about OTT, they are referring mainly to Jio cinema and other apps which are not live, they still to mention clearly live tv and for that first they need to have jio tv app updated like Airtel. So let us wait for some reviews only then we can say anything as if there is jio tv app included then what was the need to cable tv contact.
yes only after proper Review of JIO STB we will have final clear picture abt how they wil provide JIO TV service ..via cable or internet..how ..We still have to wait for some reviews on STB for things to clear..

yes only after proper Review of JIO STB we will have final clear picture abt how they wil provide JIO TV service ..via cable or internet..how ..We still have to wait for some reviews on STB for things to clear..

Ohh common u can see den logo in the pics I shared in the link some posts back of the new Jio stb, did u see them ???

If some people want to still dream about TV services via internet. Good luck to them.

I just noticed, 24 inch HD only TV is available with only 2 Year Gold plan not 1 year Gold Plan. Rest all Plan have freebies with 1 Year Plan

So need to pay 31176 (1299 * 24) + GST for Free 24 inch HD only TV

Capture.jpg

Hi guys

Can anyone tell whether we have option to get set-top to watch TV. I don't want jio fiber net.

Back
Top Bottom