Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
The TV's may not even be from known brands like LG, Samsung or Sony, might be the reconnect brands that they sell at Reliance digital.

No Its free with 3 months or above plan only.
3 or above months comes in Welcome Offer segment
If you scroll down on Jio page where welcome offer table, is given, it says 3, 6 months and annual only

Even the free access to Jio Cinema or JioSvaan starts from 3 months plans only

upload
If I am not wrong.. STB free for existing Jio fibre preview customers.. for others it's free only for advance rental plan..

6MQK65i.jpg
rHuHwRi.jpg
PUIx5QJ.jpg

Last edited:
Only benifit is for tier3 cities, towns, villages where there are no existing broadband service providers other than BSNL.

Dooms day is near for BSNL broadband

Yes Rs 153 for NCF and then extra for pay channels
I stopped re-charging my TataSky because of this NCF/High-cost of channels. If again, we need to pay extra other than the charges we pay, better, we stay away, as it provides very less amount of data. Currently, I am using local broadband which provides me 600GB of data with speed on 75Mbps and they are charging 600 rupees (Inclusive of taxes).

Correction To My Earlier Post..

1299 Gold Plan Will Include FREE 24" HD TV When Subscribed For "2" Years @ 31,176 rs. TV Is Worth 12,990.

2499 Diamond Plan Will Include FREE 24" HD TV When Subscribed For "1" Year @ 29,988 rs. TV Is Worth 12,990.

3999 Platinum Plan Will Include FREE 32" HD TV When Subscribed For "1" Year @ 47,988 rs. TV Is Worth 22,990.

8499 Titanium Plan Will Include FREE 43" 4K TV When Subscribed For "1" Year @ 1,01,988 rs. TV Is Worth 44,990.

3, 6, 12 Months Plans Also Available.

Monthly EMI Options Available For Annual Plans.
Plans are a huge disappointment. I am happy with my airtel 300mbps 1260gb plan @2199++ Jio is offering the same fup at 500 mbps for 2499++ . Airtel would soon launch new plans or even if they don’t they would discount the plan on the smallest request.

As far as annual plans are concerned I would never lock myself to an operator, taking into the fact that it is a new player as well as for the changing market dynamics.

I don’t think these would be the real prices of the tv’s . Unless they are offering from known brands then only price can be ascertained.
32” TVs go as low as 8000 rs during amazon and flipkart sales from brands like bpl, thomson etc. Even the 2019 32” Samsung Smart TV is available for 17k. They aren’t going to give a smart tv since they are providing the smart set top box. The tv offer is a marketing diversion.

So JIO TV is there in STB It will be surely IPTV. ... Which will come with play Pause Rewind Option.

Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom