Seeking Help Issue with new Sony w772e led tv

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 16,602
Yes it's under warranty. It's just 3 months old tv. Can u plz elaborate on the issue u had. The trident like thing is so annoying i can't concentrate on the match. My attention is always on that which is pissing me off right now. Whenever the camera pans it appears like a watermark in d background.
I had exactly the same issue bro, watching football and cricket when camera pans you can see spot on the screen like dirt mark or water mark. First i thought my screen is dirty i tried to clean it but then realised its inside the screen. Once i noticed it gave me nightmares, i was always looking at the spots instead of watching and enjoying tv. First i tried to ignore but i just couldn't live with it as it was ruining the whole experience. Showed it to service centre and they said panel is dirty from inside so replaced it with brand new tv. I know what you feeling bro as i went through same stuff. Talk to sony they might send someone first to see the issue at your place and if they decide to replace it then you can take the tv there. Good luck bro

I had exactly the same issue bro, watching football and cricket when camera pans you can see spot on the screen like dirt mark or water mark. First i thought my screen is dirty i tried to clean it but then realised its inside the screen. Once i noticed it gave me nightmares, i was always looking at the spots instead of watching and enjoying tv. First i tried to ignore but i just couldn't live with it as it was ruining the whole experience. Showed it to service centre and they said panel is dirty from inside so replaced it with brand new tv. I know what you feeling bro as i went through same stuff. Talk to sony they might send someone first to see the issue at your place and if they decide to replace it then you can take the tv there. Good luck bro
In my case it is three vertical lines like stumps which appear from the bottom portion of the tv in the middle. They r not that vibrant but slightly visible. Ok first i will wait n if this issue persists i will contemplate about replacing it.

Ok first i will wait n if this issue persists i will contemplate about replacing it.
I wouldn't advise you to wait more longer. It won't be solved in its own. The more you wait, the lesser chances of TV replacement as it will be older device then.

In my case it is three vertical lines like stumps which appear from the bottom portion of the tv in the middle. They r not that vibrant but slightly visible. Ok first i will wait n if this issue persists i will contemplate about replacing it.

Bro is it a patch on the screen or 3 vertical lines ???

My uncle had this 3 black vertical lines on his TV, and his TV was out of warranty. The service guy replaced some parts (i am not sure what he changed), and uncle paid some price. I suggest u dont wait and complain to Sony right away.

Last edited:
Bro is it a patch on the screen or 3 vertical lines ???

My uncle had this 3 black vertical lines on his TV, and his TV was out of warranty. The service guy replaced some parts (i am not sure what he changed), and uncle paid some price. I suggest u dont wait and complain to Sony right away.
It's three faint vertical lines like stumps/trident which is visible only when the camera pans. If the camera is still,it's negligible. It's more visible during sports like cricket, Football etc. I don't know if it's my psychology or what. But at least the tv is 3 months old n under warranty period.

It's three faint vertical lines like stumps/trident which is visible only when the camera pans. If the camera is still,it's negligible. It's more visible during sports like cricket, Football etc. I don't know if it's my psychology or what. But at least the tv is 3 months old n under warranty period.

I got what u mean to say. My old Sony TV has this issue, its a 7 year old LCD TV with LED backlight.

This issue came up in the 6th year or so, and it was only visible in while backgrounds and not otherwise. However i was able to watch TV.

I got what u mean to say. My old Sony TV has this issue, its a 7 year old LCD TV with LED backlight.

This issue came up in the 6th year or so, and it was only visible in while backgrounds and not otherwise. However i was able to watch TV.
So what should I do? Should I let Sony know about this? I know @Siva bro has this tv. If only he can confirm or anyone who have this tv can confirm i would go ahead n complaint.

So what should I do? Should I let Sony know about this? I know @Siva bro has this tv. If only he can confirm or anyone who have this tv can confirm i would go ahead n complaint.

U should go ahead and complain to Sony as ur is a new TV. See what they have to say.

I had the same dust inside tv panel problem in my samsung led tv & ultimately samsung had to change my panel thank God tv was in warrenty otherwise it would have cost me about 70% of my tv cost.
Sometimes I feel that old CRT tv was good somewhat.(the smallest of problem don't cost you 70% of your tv cost)

I had the same dust inside tv panel problem in my samsung led tv & ultimately samsung had to change my panel thank God tv was in warrenty otherwise it would have cost me about 70% of my tv cost.
Sometimes I feel that old CRT tv was good somewhat.(the smallest of problem don't cost you 70% of your tv cost)
How dust came inside the panel as the new Sony models came with anti dust protection they are well covered from backside

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock