Seeking Help Issue with new Sony w772e led tv

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 16,395
In my case it is three vertical lines like stumps which appear from the bottom portion of the tv in the middle. They r not that vibrant but slightly visible. Ok first i will wait n if this issue persists i will contemplate about replacing it.
If you wanna wait its up to you bro but whats the point of waiting? Verting lines, dirty patches its all part of same issue. Problem wont get solved by itself so waiting wont help. If you can live with this problem and doesnt bother you that much then its other story. Also keep in mind even 2 led tv's of same model might be different like one is completely fine and other is messed up as its panel problem so asking other people with same tv doesn't make sense.

If you wanna wait its up to you bro but whats the point of waiting? Verting lines, dirty patches its all part of same issue. Problem wont get solved by itself so waiting wont help. If you can live with this problem and doesnt bother you that much then its other story. Also keep in mind even 2 led tv's of same model might be different like one is completely fine and other is messed up as its panel problem so asking other people with same tv doesn't make sense.
The reason i said i would wait for a few days coz i hv 3 yrs warranty on this tv & the store from which i bought it is at a stone's throw distance from my house. At this point the vertical lines r not that prominent just slight ones which appear for 2- 3 secs during cam motion. But i m definitely contemplating about a replacement tv which i might do in next few days. I would update regarding that here.

So what should I do? Should I let Sony know about this? I know @Siva bro has this tv. If only he can confirm or anyone who have this tv can confirm i would go ahead n complaint.
No such issue here bro.

Today I thought of an innovative idea. I could see that the trident spots were more clearly visible when the white airtel boot up screen appears for a few secs after switching on the set top box. So i decided to apply a full hd white wallpaper & check. & OMG there's not only trident shaped lines but also a thick horizontal line that runs in the middle of the tv. Enough of this crap, i m complaining soon. But wonder whether they gonna replace or repair!

Initial experience with sony tv is very bad. Never had such issues with Samsung!! Now i hv to go through a mess to replace this tv😔

Today the sony guy visited & he could clearly see the problem from the first minute but he just refused to accept the fact that the panel was faulty. Such a douchebag. He was giving all kinds of excuses & tried his very best to influence me that it was ok. Even when he called his higher authority he said that only if one carefully observes then only one can spot it & blah blah. He tooks vids with mobile as evidence. I said u urself r the evidence bro. Such a jerk. He also opened the tv cabinet. He just did not tell the actual problem to his higher authority. He just refused for a replacement/refund. 👿👿

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock