Seeking Help Issue with new Sony w772e led tv

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 16,287
@Binit bro
i live 300 meters away from the sea and we need to deal with sea corrosion you know
i had 2 sony 40in lcd tvs and they both got broken in less than 2 years, both got pretty much same panel issues that cant be fixed , only replacements can be done and one time one tv had no power issue.
and then i bought a samsung lcd tv and working super fine for more than 2 years
i cant trust sony panels anymore.

last sony tv ->color issue and line in the middle

Because of your encouragement, I decided to complaint again regarding the panel issue. Today the Sony guy visited & as usual denied that there was any issue. His nature was just like the previous Sony guy who had visited. I was not surprised as i am used to this kind of denial theory of these Sony guys. He said that he will send some one else to notice the issue as he saw none! I have lost my peace of mind due to Sony. I just don't know why can't they see the obvious.
Sony India has a Twitter handle? If yes, try tweeting.

Panel has 2 years warranty from company side..so u should ask for free replacement

Because of your encouragement, I decided to complaint again regarding the panel issue. Today the Sony guy visited & as usual denied that there was any issue. His nature was just like the previous Sony guy who had visited. I was not surprised as i am used to this kind of denial theory of these Sony guys. He said that he will send some one else to notice the issue as he saw none! I have lost my peace of mind due to Sony. I just don't know why can't they see the obvious.
I have the same Sony W772E 43 inches tv, completed 1 year on it last July and has not noticed any issues on the TV, picture quality is excellent in this tv with triluminous technology, There must be some issue in the replacement TV which the Sony guys are not accepting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock