Seeking Help Issue with new Sony w772e led tv

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 16,290
I
No. Never heard or seen such a thing. Hmm, the dealer is at fault and he should exchange it. U should have told him that u would file a complaint in consumer court against his dealership.

How can he behave in such a manner, specially when people are buying such expensive TV, its not like people buy new TVs every year.
It's not only the dealer, Sony customer care & even the sony guy who visited my home didn't pay heed to my plea. The dealer even refused to see the issue!! God only knows how i convinced these stubborn people that the panel was faulty.

Update: Almost forgot to mention that Finally after 2 days trip to sony service center and serious altercation they finally agreed to provide me a replacement panel & on july 27th i got my tv back after 25 days. Huge sigh of relief! But with this new panel i observe some dirty screen effect especially during sports whenever camera pans. I browsed net & came to know that it's quite common in led panels! So i think i have to live with it.I am sick and tired of replacing. Any opinion?

Is anyone suffering from dirty screen effect with tv panels? I am a little pissed that the replacement i got suffers from DSE especially during sports. Should I return again? Or is it normal?

Is anyone suffering from dirty screen effect with tv panels? I am a little pissed that the replacement i got suffers from DSE especially during sports. Should I return again? Or is it normal?
It is not normal. It is again likely panel issue. I don't have the issue in any of my LEDs i used till now.

It is not normal. It is again likely panel issue. I don't have the issue in any of my LEDs i used till now.
If that's the case I guess i have to live with it. I just can't replace again & go through the entire procedure again & wait for another month for my tv. It's too cumbersome. I just don't have any more energy to fight with the sony guys!

If that's the case I guess i have to live with it. I just can't replace again & go through the entire procedure again & wait for another month for my tv. It's too cumbersome. I just don't have any more energy to fight with the sony guys!
Some panels have DSE and manufacturer should replace it. You should have checked the panel before taking your TV home. IMO, they replaced your panel with a defective panel. If your TV is in warranty at-least you should try to replace it. Panel replacement is the only way to fix it.

I had DSE in my led tv and it was so annoying especially during sports that i couldn't live it. Took it back to store and they replaced mine with brand new one within 3 days. Thank God new one is perfect. P.S once you notice DSE it will always bother you and ruins the whole experience. They should be replacing your led with new one, not acceptable.

I had DSE in my led tv and it was so annoying especially during sports that i couldn't live it. Took it back to store and they replaced mine with brand new one within 3 days. Thank God new one is perfect. P.S once you notice DSE it will always bother you and ruins the whole experience. They should be replacing your led with new one, not acceptable.
Yeah man I m trying to ignore the DSE but it's too annoying & I can't concentrate on the match
But they just replaced my faulty panel a week ago after so much scuffle. I don't know whether they will again replace or not. God knows what more I have to endure to get a perfect panel. 😔

Because of your encouragement, I decided to complaint again regarding the panel issue. Today the Sony guy visited & as usual denied that there was any issue. His nature was just like the previous Sony guy who had visited. I was not surprised as i am used to this kind of denial theory of these Sony guys. He said that he will send some one else to notice the issue as he saw none! I have lost my peace of mind due to Sony. I just don't know why can't they see the obvious.

Because of your encouragement, I decided to complaint again regarding the panel issue. Today the Sony guy visited & as usual denied that there was any issue. His nature was just like the previous Sony guy who had visited. I was not surprised as i am used to this kind of denial theory of these Sony guys. He said that he will send some one else to notice the issue as he saw none! I have lost my peace of mind due to Sony. I just don't know why can't they see the obvious.
I can understand your frustration because a brand like sony should be more concerned about their customers. I guess i was lucky otherwise mostly they dont bother. Most probably you have to live with DSE for this tv. I know its hard but try to not focus on DSE and enjoy your tv like you deserve after spending your hard earned money. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock