Good News Purchased new Sony Bravia 50" KD-X80L 4K Smart LED TV

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 8,556
I currently have Sony Bravia KD-X8200E 4K Android TV (49") that I have been using since 2017. This TV will be used alongside that TV. :)
Pq difference between 2017 & 2023 model?
I m also use 49x9000e 2017 model...

Congratulations @Bapun Raz bro... Same pinch

I bought 55inch LG G2 for 119800. Got it delivered just now,will be installed tomorrow.
Ps.. Not hijacking your thread. :p
Thank you and Congratulations to you too bro. 🤝

Please do not hesitate to share more details e.g. unboxing, review etc. about your TV on a new dedicated thread. 😀

Pq difference between 2017 & 2023 model?
I m also use 49x9000e 2017 model...
The new TV has better PQ compared to the old TV bro. Not a huge difference between both though.

If we put both TVs side by side and view the same content, the difference can be noticeable.;)

Guys one question, this TV has only AC power cord (cable) and there is no power adapter unlike the past Sony TV models that always came with a big adapter depending on the TV sizes. I found it strange and asked the shopkeeper about it. They said lately Sony hasn't been providing any power adapter for the TVs.

Do any of know whether other brands are also following this trend? 🤔

Guys one question, this TV has only AC power cord (cable) and there is no power adapter unlike the past Sony TV models that always came with a big adapter depending on the TV sizes. I found it strange and asked the shopkeeper about it. They said lately Sony hasn't been providing any power adapter for the TVs.

Do any of know whether other brands are also following this trend? 🤔
U may check and you will notice that the power needed for this tv is 220-240v ac like samsung tv. Samsung also doesn't provide any adopter with their tv. A voltage stabilizer is very much needed for this kind of combination.
But 75L,64L(2023) still giving adopter with their set.

Congrats. I am thinking to buy Sony X80K today from reliance digital. It is costing same 75k. Any idea why you didn`t went for this model?

Congrats. I am thinking to buy Sony X80K today from reliance digital. It is costing same 75k. Any idea why you didn`t went for this model?
The reason I didn't went for X80K model was because it was the 2022 model and an upgraded model X80L was already launched last month, which is the 2023 model. I choose to go for the latest model.

By the way, I also visited a nearby Reliance Digital before visiting a dedicated Sony showroom. On Reliance Digital, they were not having the X80L model in stock and if I want this model, I had to book it and they will get it for me which would take 3-5 days, their price for X80L was around Rs. 78k (that's 3k higher compared to the price I bought it for!).

If you are getting X80K (old model) for X80L (new model) price, that's a bad deal I would say. X80K cost has been decreased in the market now and the model manufacturing has been stopped by Sony after the new model launch.

The reason I didn't went for X80K model was because it was the 2022 model and an upgraded model X80L was already launched last month, which is the 2023 model. I choose to go for the latest model.

By the way, I also visited a nearby Reliance Digital before visiting a dedicated Sony showroom. On Reliance Digital, they were not having the X80L model in stock and if I want this model, I had to book it and they will get it for me which would take 3-5 days, their price for X80L was around Rs. 78k (that's 3k higher compared to the price I bought it for!).

If you are getting X80K (old model) for X80L (new model) price, that's a bad deal I would say. X80K cost has been decreased in the market now and the model manufacturing has been stopped by Sony after the new model launch.
Thanks Bapun. We discussed this in length at showroom and 55" size is not available in X80L. Also I don`t want to settle for a lower size as we are currently using 43" tv. From the limited information available for newer model, I didn`t found any changes in spec sheet than the outgoing model. The store personnel also told that that warranty and panel replacement policy was going to be same for both.
Hence decided to take a plunge and booked X80K along with Sony S20R 300W soundbar and now we are poorer by 82k.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock