Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,850
There was a post of pictures from zee5 ,Netflix for picture quality of Zee 5 is ver plow.i couldn't get that post.
I am posting here for my findingsi am getting very good picture quality in zee5..
this is from FTS lite...

HyFT9I5.jpg

This from FTS 4K

Ox5Gzhq.jpg

HBO Original / Max shows shifting from disney + hotstar to amazon prime video.
Buddy.. There is a difference between HBO Originals and Max Originals.. HBO Originals will be on Disney+ Hotstar while some Max Originals not all are licensed to Prime Video in India...

Please don't make such posts without double checking buddy... It won't be looking good.. Last time as well you jumped the ship saying that Hulu originals are on Prime Video based on a single title you might have seen but the reality is different from that when I was talking about Disney owned movies which are currently on Hotstar

Seems like Disney+ Hotstar is again id*otically stopped dubbing in South languages for these Disney+ Originals like Andor... I don't know what exactly is the reason for that.., but why cannot they dub in at least 4-5 majorly spoken languages. They are simply becoming the next Netflix with these id*otic cost cuttings if not for the money they are spending on those local market contents...

If they had felt, Indian dubs aren't doing justice for the Star Wars, they should have simply stopped dubbing in all languages, idk why that discrimination is coming here... It also reduces the chance that it may unlock some more potential fans in that way.

I don't mind at all on these dubbed versions because I couldn't care less.. As I don't generally watch them. But there are people who do and want them, I mean they are basically alienating those people because they can't watch in their preferred medium...

Hindi and English all you need. Otherwise Duolingo got you covered.

Hindi and English all you need. Otherwise Duolingo got you covered.
if they didnt had gec channels in other languages it was understandable otherwise even hindi there is no need to dub they can make it available with hindi subtitles as some audience don't like the way they are dubbing or translating dialogues. subtitles would be easier to do requires less cost than dubbing. im not undermining Indian language , i think all Indian languages or majority of them , do need shows to be dubbed in major Indian languages.

they should at least release it with Indian language subtitles which people can watch with until their dubbing completes. k-drama, hollywood movies and english shows became popular in worldwide countries due to them being dubbed in regional / native - languages of those releasing countries , then they started watching with english subtitles. for cost cutting they should stop spending money on unnecessary original shows which have copied story from other shows with high budgets, in fraction of that budget they could dub in more Indian languages and means more audience reach and more revenue generation .

Last edited:
Discovery+ nowadays lacks content. Need way more A&E and VICE content.

What's wrong with Indian OTTs? Sony Liv has acceptable UI. Yet, it has bad servers. Voot has excellent servers as it's backed by Jio. Horrible UI. Tried watching some documentaries last night. It's a nightmare to navigate when UI keeps refreshing. Dark mode on phone. Which made the visibility of search button disappear.

Does Voot Kids still have live action shows like Drake and Josh and Sam and Cat from Nickelodeon?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock