Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,613
Why would someone want only partial access to a platform? If I am paying a subscription fee, I would want access to their entire catalogue. Isn't that the whole point of OTT subscriptions? Not having to wait, and getting to watch everything and anything whenever we want. Deliberately limiting access to part of the library could be considered an illegal practice.
Actually OTT platforms do have an invisible library....when contents in their invisible library should be visible to viewers is determined by various factors like agreements with producers etc....also how long a content should be visible is also determined by producer, distributor etc.

So it is all about getting these licenses on a daily basis....get few licenses today....a few more tomorrow and so on.

For example, KGF2 is in Prime Video library now....but not visible to anyone....it will be made visible tomorrow.

Amazon Prime Video has only censored version of some shows and movies. Also censored / edited version of Spartacus Lionsgate Play channel on Airtel XStream

OTT originals added today:

Netflix: That's my time with David Letterman E1, E2, E3
Hotstar: Aashiqana E2

Anything else guys?

No Indian originals added today other than Aashiqana E3 on hotstar.

But tomorrow we will have a few Indian originals:

Voot - Code M (hindi series)
Sony Liv - Innale Vare (malayalam movie)
Lionsgate Play: Feels Like Home (hindi series)

Cheapest option to get Curiosity Stream?

Solid Names they Choose !!!

Aha, Oho, Ee Ee, Uu Uu :LOL:
Aha, Oha completed. Now, it's time for Ayyo. :biggrin:
MDycKJg.png

Here is the confirmation that HBO Max will soon officially launch in India. Initially both discovery+ and HBO Max will be available as separate OTT platforms but later they may brought under single umbrella
Buddy! It's pretty outdated... The launch of HBO Max is stopped across the world now to integrate them both into a single service... It was their CEO who announced the same during their last earnings call.... That's why the Head of HBO max India, whom they have hired earlier in the year was handed other functions in the company.

Ps. I think it was meant for all areas where both services co-exist...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock