Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,868
Subscribed to KukuFM. More than impressed by it. App's UI is little bit of laggy. But makes up for the content it got. Along with this share feature. Where can I share books with atleast 5 of my friends. Other OTT needs to share this.
9NW1YUu.jpg

wYxGQ7D.jpg

Subscribed to KukuFM. More than impressed by it. App's UI is little bit of laggy. But makes up for the content it got. Along with this share feature. Where can I share books with atleast 5 of my friends. Other OTT needs to share this.
9NW1YUu.jpg

wYxGQ7D.jpg
Audible's catalogue also looks good. But it's too expensive in my opinion. It's even more than Amazon Prime. Audiobooks and Podcasts are now slowly getting mainstream in India. Amazon should grab this opportunity and capture the market.

Audible's catalogue also looks good. But it's too expensive in my opinion. It's even more than Amazon Prime. Audiobooks and Podcasts are now slowly getting mainstream in India. Amazon should grab this opportunity and capture the market.
I want smaller players to grow. If Amazon grows. They will most likely acquired competition and try to monopolize the market. Here subscription is mostly available for as low as ₹199 annually. No way Amazon will offer over 1 lakh+ book at that price.

Just saying password sharing can be saved. If we are allowed to share series with atleast one of our friend via the share link. This is one innovative feature. This way other person can try the features as a trial and can be convinced to get the subscription at the end.

No way Amazon will offer over 1 lakh+ book at that price.
Not asking for ₹199 annually. But something like ₹999 for a year or maybe give an option to get it as a bundle with Amazon Prime. ₹199 per month is too much for just audiobooks in my opinion. Maybe at some point in the near future they can charge ₹199. But this is not the time.

Like in case of video streaming, they gave Prime for ₹999. Which was a steal with all the other benefits. This made people of India familiar with the OTT world. And now even after 50% price hike, people are happy to subscribe. They can do the same for Audible.

Anyways, this is just my opinion. Obviously they understand the market and business more than me.

Not asking for ₹199 annually. But something like ₹999 for a year or maybe give an option to get it as a bundle with Amazon Prime. ₹199 per month is too much for just audiobooks in my opinion. Maybe at some point in the near future they can charge ₹199. But this is not the time.

Like in case of video streaming, they gave Prime for ₹999. Which was a steal with all the other benefits. This made people of India familiar with the OTT world. And now even after 50% price hike, people are happy to subscribe. They can do the same for Audible.

Anyways, this is just my opinion. Obviously they understand the market and business more than me.
I got it for ₹499.

How? As far as I know, they only have monthly subscription.
That was when they launched. For like a year. It was available for ₹499. From December 2016 until November 2017. Even before Prime Video was offered. They offered Prime for free without any card. All you needed was to sign up using a new number.

Meanwhile first show I ever watched on Prime was Tenali Raman. Yes, Cartoon Network one. They had lots of cartoons back than. I asked my dad to sign me up to watch that. Also I was huge Top Gear (not the sucky version) fan. So I stated watching The Grand Tour. It was so awesome back than. I will never forget this.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock