Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,853
A glimpse into the Future of streaming: you will be able to stream certain contents on OTT platforms only if you own NFTs.

Nowadays, big stars are getting into NFTs like Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan. Looks like NFT-based OTT platforms are coming soon in India.

I recently subscribed to Voot Select but on mobile streaming is limited to 480p only ?? Live channels are coming in 1080p quality though.

Why is that ?? Any way to enable 1080p streaming on shows ?

Voot is not good app. On tv also it is not streaming in 1080p.
I think that's why they are giving subscription in 299₹

Is ₹399 a good deal? Or can I get an even better deal?

2A1OzYf.jpg

Since I have stopped recharging with Vi unlimited plans, so I am not getting complimentary Zee5 anymore.

Is ₹399 a good deal? Or can I get an even better deal?

2A1OzYf.jpg

Since I have stopped recharging with Vi unlimited plans, so I am not getting complimentary Zee5 anymore.
If you hate spamming. Than absolutely not. My subscription expires in May 2021. Yet, Sallu Bhai is constantly sending SMS and mail me to subscribe.
ECe58Ob.jpg

That thing aside. You should go for it. I have seen your Mom loving Zee's show. She can enjoy those when there is cloud or before TV. I got my Zee5 subscription for my grandmother. She loves it. On top of that I get to occasionally watch big releases (definitely not big :no2:) like Antim and Radhe. Even once in a while offbeat movies like Kagaz are great.

This makes no sense.
How are we saving 16% here?
Instead we are losing 16% if we choose the annual plan. 😂

DlhLVrp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock