Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,685
Any confirmation yet regarding Hulu's Only Murders in the Building streaming in India ? Also, the plot feels very similar tu Zee5's Sunflower
Hotstar hasn't confirmed it yet for India... They are bringing it to SEA on September 3 tho.. So, cannot say anything at the moment... Hopefully, there will be enough outpour on Twitter so that they will add this as well... I have some confidence after seeing Vacation Friends and Summer of Soul in India.. Let's see..

Regarding the Story line, it may be a weird coincidence or Sunflower could have been developed based on this logline itself as the show was announced back in January 2020..

Last edited:
Netflix always takes initiatives to upload kids and educational content for free on YouTube. They really should do same with Rising Phoneix documentary. It's eye opening. Everyone should see it once.
Source

Disney+ Hotstar India needs to get its act together.. They aren't bothered about their own original content like they bother with Third Party content... After American Horror Stories, now Twitter is spamming Hotstar with Only Murders in the Building requests... Hope it works this time as well.. The reviews for the show are no less than amazing... Hope they are gonna bring Y:The Last Man and Reservation Dogs along with this show..

Good Thing about this is, they aren't outright saying that they don't have rights for the show. Like they did with many other shows which they only can have rights for.

Sony Liv offers 5 profiles. But supports 2 screens at a time. I don't know how we are suppose to utilise those profiles. But makes zero sense. Also is time to consuming to select one's profile. Also Flipkart has increases supercoins required to get the monthly and 6 months Sony Liv subscription. And the worst part is they got such confusing plans without the option of upgrade.

Meanwhile I don't think Disney+ Hotstar will ever bring profile. Now it won't make sense. Since they are selling subscription based on screens. They should atleast bring profiles to Premium plan or some sort of proper kids protection. Instead of the toggle on launch of the app. Don't want kids watching Hannah Montana to be exposed to overexposed HBO content like Game of Thrones.

How Apple TV+ is carving out its own niche in the streaming wars 👇

PEN Studios official note about rumours
rsvx9HB.jpg

Why don't any streamer provide offline download support for Smart TVs and boxes?

All Smart TVs or boxes has 4-32 GB free internal storage left. Why not utilise it? It will provide buffer free experience and also take load of server too. Specially during big releases

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock