Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,161
Akhanda released before Pushpa and Pushpa releasing in Amazon on 7th jan, What about Akhanda release ?

Akhanda released before Pushpa and Pushpa releasing in Amazon on 7th jan, What about Akhanda release ?
It depends on the contracts between the Streaming platforms and the producers. Mythri was willing to let go of theatrical revenue for the sake of more money from Amazon where as Akhanda producers didn't. Disney+ Hotstar would premiere the movie as per their agreements. No one would force their hand in that. They will stick to their Sankranti release as they don't have any new Telugu release for the festival season.

Nothing comes even close to YouTube Music when it comes to songs recommendation. Spotify is no competition infront of it. There is so much potential in it. YouTube only needs to start providing curated playlist, a light mode and an option to completely disable music video.

This is to make it convenient for elderly. Imagine where we could just send the link for them to login on the app. Ofcourse, this could be misused. We could also get an approve link.

It's now a reward, Sai bro. I would rather have the post pandemic Amazing Race over this.
The Amazing Race isn't what Disney considers to be a "original show" as of now as its rights were with multiple parties all over the world. Disney+ only started to add the show in some territories recently. So it will take some time to sort out.

Doing only Top 5. You can reply your own preference.

Here's what I think are Top 5 streaming apps when it comes to content:-

1. Disney+ Hotstar
2. Sony Liv
3. Prime Video
4. Netflix
5. Discovery+

Here's what I think are Top 5 streaming apps when it comes to streaming experience:-

1. Netflix
2. MX Player
3. Disney+ Hotstar
4. Prime Video
5. Voot (Somewhat acceptable UI)

Monthly subscription of FanCode is available via Flipkart Rewards.
Uwo6GNW.png

Hi is there any way where we can buy subscription of multiple ott apps at one place instead of buying individually .

Can you please suggest eg/options

one film 2 streaming platform 😂😂
looks like kabir khan wants squeeze remaining hall profit from streaming platform
l2Ql0ja.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock