Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,171
one film 2 streaming platform 😂😂
looks like kabir khan wants squeeze remaining hall profit from streaming platform
l2Ql0ja.jpg
That's the case of many movies. Netflix owns rights of Hindi language. Southern languages are covered under Disney+ Hotstar.

I just got to know that, Netflix had passed on one of the best series came out of India, Scam 1992 when it was pitched to them. I couldn't comprehend the fact that how Netflix execs couldn't have seen it.

Last edited:
I just got to know that, Netflix had passed on one of the best series came out of India, Scam 1992 when it was pitched to them. I couldn't comprehend the fact how could Netflix execs couldn't have seen it.
It literally made Sony Liv one of the major competito to them. Than again this was not worth wasting 150 crores for them.

It literally made Sony Liv one of the major competito to them. Than again this was not worth wasting 150 crores for them.
It was Danish Khan's idea to pitch it to Netflix it seems. If Applause would have been in charge they would have pitched to Hotstar/ Prime Video which would have been a blow for him. As months later he was promoted to Sony Liv head, and he took a chance with that series himself. Which benefitted him in the long run. Netflix Exces incapability in seeing the scope of the series resulted another major OTT Player for them to fight for subscribers eyeballs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock