Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,796
Absolutely not true...! Disney was always the first one to innovate their offerings. Disney was the first company which offered their television shows for iTunes or what ever it was called then when it was started.. Disney had operated various OTT apps like DisneyPlay, Disney Life etc across various markets in the world. Disney was the first traditional media company to announce its ambitions in Streaming way back in 2017.. They planned everything thing from the start and had adapted their strategies on the go... It's Hotstar India's issue that those aren't available in India. Elsewhere, Disney+ Hotstar has more Disney content than Disney+ itself.. That being said, Disney+ Hotstar India has more new content coming every month than most of its counterparts.
I actually meant Disney India team. Not international.

Posting this as proof that Aha subscription might come as a reward on Flipkart as I saw Voot Kids last year which never came and disappeared altogether.
sMIS3vY.png

Best way to stream Olympics would've on Amazon Prime with X Ray feature on. Imagine getting all the facts while the contingents showed up.

Last edited:
Are you saying about TV rights? & I don't think Marakkar is acquired by Disney+hotstar.

But they aired a special program of the movie

I can't find anything official anywhere, could you please share any reports of the same if I missed it?
sHkE2Cq.jpg

However, I wasn't able to find the official source where it was originated from... You can check I guess... This announcement was made in February 2020 if I remember correctly.

sHkE2Cq.jpg

However, I wasn't able to find the official source where it was originated from... You can check I guess... This announcement was made in February 2020 if I remember correctly.
IMO, there isn't any official confirmation till now and I don't think this is genuine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock