Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,666
Bros is there any offer in Sonyliv premium subscription other than Myntra and Ajio.

Bros is there any offer in Sonyliv premium subscription other than Myntra and Ajio.
If you got Flipkart SuperCoins. You can redeem voucher and get additional months. That's the best you can have.
kmMmZtl.jpg

Offline downloads takes top priority for me.
This is what I hate about Discovery Plus. I spam them with 1 star reviews every now and than for offline downloads. It's conviented for mobile data users. You don't use up all of your data from your daily cap and videos also don't starts buffering.

This is what I hate about Discovery Plus. I spam them with 1 star reviews every now and than for offline downloads. It's conviented for mobile data users. You don't use up all of your data from your daily cap and videos also don't starts buffering.
Yeah.. and you don't have to worry about the quality constantly changing.

OTTs needs to draw a line. I was watching Serious Men movie. It was such a beautiful inspiring movie. It's a shame it can't be watched with family for 2 scenes which wasn't required IMO. We are entering from creativity state to a vulgarity now specially by putting everyone in an uncomfortable situation when it's completely unnecessary.

OTTs needs to draw a line. I was watching Serious Men movie. It was such a beautiful inspiring movie. It's a shame it can't be watched with family for 2 scenes which wasn't required IMO. We are entering from creativity state to a vulgarity now specially by putting everyone in an uncomfortable situation when it's completely unnecessary.
Well we r in India...The contents r international....So it's obvious those scenes r common for them...
We has to fast forward those scens....😅

Well we r in India...The contents r international....So it's obvious those scenes r common for them...
We has to fast forward those scens....😅
Not that common actually bro. I love family friendly content. I watch shows like The Goldbergs and The Middle. They don't have such vulgar scenes.

Imagine a Disney+ without HBO, FX and Showtime's content. It would be a place for family entertainment. They can introduce a seperate OTT like Hulu in India for overexposed content. I think it's a waste of service to not be targetted towards families when you got content from Disney, Nat Geo, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, ABC and FreeForm. And countless Sporting events. This won't be a nightmare when content gets regulated in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock