Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,585
Didn't know we could subscribe to TataSky Binge even without a Binge+ Set Top Box or TV Stick. 😶

nlT4kgt.png

Isn't ₹299 a great deal for all these apps. Or am I missing something? 👀
I wish it had Discovery+ as well. 😅
Well it's not only Binge+ but to keep the box active we has to pay rs 154/- for NFC...Then we can subscribe to Binge+ ...

Well it's not only Binge+ but to keep the box active we has to pay rs 154/- for NFC...Then we can subscribe to Binge+ ...
Yes. As long as we are a TataSky subscriber, we can subscribe to Binge.

I think it should be Tatasky Binge + account..
No. You just need a regular TataSky account. You need not have a Binge+ Box or Fire TV Stick Tata Sky Edition. Infact, the ₹149 plan, only allows us to stream in a Mobile phone. You can't stream on TV.

Once you subscribe to Binge, you can opt for a Complimentary Fire TV Stick or just keep on streaming on Mobile.

All of these information are available in the FAQ section of Binge App.

Last edited:
So if we take 299/- binge subscription pack through mobile. Are we able to access Disney+hotstar, sonyliv, vootselect throuugh registered mobile number in other devices?

Which are the free legal streaming services available in India now on which to watch bollywood movies?

These are what I know:
1. MX Player
2. Tubi (few bollywood movies available): Bollywood Dreams
3. Plex (few bollywood movies available): Plex

Which are the free legal streaming services available in India now on which to watch bollywood movies?

These are what I know:
1. MX Player
2. Tubi (few bollywood movies available): Bollywood Dreams
3. Plex (few bollywood movies available): Plex
Few of the YouTube channels offers free movies (Legal.) idk about Bollywood Movies but many South Indian or even Hindi Dubbed South Indian movies are available in those channels.

You're in US right? In India there's network providers offering such free contents through their apps like; Jio Cinema, Airtel Xstream, Vi movies & TV... etc

Last edited:
Few of the YouTube channels offers free movies (Legal.) idk about Bollywood Movies but many South Indian or even Hindi Dubbed South Indian movies are available in those channels.

You're in US right? In India there's network providers offering such free contents through their apps like; Jio Cinema, Airtel Xstream, Vi movies & TV... etc
Thanks bro. I forgot to mention non-youtube and network-independent.

I am not happy with youtube uploads in general. They are usually bad quality.

I was impressed with the quality of bollywood movies on Tubi here in USA.

I guess free streaming with ads not yet catching up in India. In US, several free streaming services are available like Tubi, Pluto, Crackle, Xumo etc. They get revenue from ads just like TV channels.

Spotify for ₹29 on FreeCharge?
PmsUlrW.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock